Akuninzura shita B-kyuu Boukensha: Shujinkou to Sono Osananajimi-tachi no Papa ni Naru - Ch. 8.2 - Swift Judgement (2)

Dex-chan lover
Man, can there just be one church in a series like this that isn't full of sleazy, scummy bastards?

Dex-chan lover
PUNCH CHILDREN PUNCH CHILDREN PUNCH CHILDREN PUNCH CHILDREN PUNCH CHILDREN PUNCH CHILDREN PUNCH CHILDREN PUNCH CHILDREN PUNCH CHILDREN PUNCH CHILDREN PUNCH CHILDREN PUNCH CHILDREN PUNCH CHILDREN PUNCH CHILDREN PUNCH CHILDREN PUNCH CHILDREN PUNCH CHILDREN PUNCH CHILDREN PUNCH CHILDREN PUNCH CHILDREN PUNCH CHILDREN PUNCH CHILDREN PUNCH CHILDREN PUNCH CHILDREN PUNCH CHILDREN PUNCH CHILDREN PUNCH CHILDREN PUNCH CHILDREN PUNCH CHILDREN PUNCH CHILDREN PUNCH CHILDREN PUNCH CHILDREN PUNCH
Something tells me this guy might like children getting punched🤔🤔

Dex-chan lover
not enough giblets. more giblets please. broken glasses too

MD@Home
Happy to report that the web novel that has been inactive for almost a year just released a new chapter, hopefully this means more material for the manga and less fear of it catching up with the web novel.

its the current trend/meta, so to speak. It allows publishers to run more series concurrently while cutting down costs because the manga artists draw less pages.
But presumedly will mean less money for the mangaka [and thats considering they oft have to pay for their own equipment, staffs wages if any as well as cost of living expensies].

That “virgin” comment just confirms that ariamel was raped in the original timeline.

Grey needs to make their deaths slow.

Dex-chan lover
Man, can there just be one church in a series like this that isn't full of sleazy, scummy bastards?
The Faraway Paladin has decent ones as far as I remember. If you play JRPGs, The Legend of Heroes also has a non evil church.

Dex-chan lover
Oof that priest shouldn't have said that about Ariamel because now Daddy Grey is mad. Hope the holy knight will last longer than a few panels. Thanks for the translations.
Nah, it's better if he and the bishop die right away.

Fed-Kun's army
The looks like its going to reform. Eventually there is coup within the church because of this incident. Grey has met one of the main knight and the author describes the knight as a devoted family man and didnt want to risk attacking Grey. The knight seems powerful because he knew Grey's strength just by looking at him and provoking him would get his men killed.

Anybody have the sauce of the pic in the translation credit? I'd rather not join a random discord.
I joined their discord and found absolute nothing regard this panel mentioned, so I had to search it, and here is the result: manhwa "21st Century Retrogression" they do translate this serie too

Users who are viewing this thread