Akuninzura shita B-kyuu Boukensha: Shujinkou to Sono Osananajimi-tachi no Papa ni Naru - Ch. 6.2 - Saintess Kidnapping (2)

Supporter
@BirdLaw
I think she might tie in more with the "original story".

On page 6 of chapter 1, there are 5 silhouettes of the heroines from the game. Two of them are obviously Ariamel and Fio. Two of the others are very similar to Emilia and Kasha--perhaps how they look in a decade. That only leaves one silhouette left. I believe that is intended to be Nina.

That raises the question of why Stella wouldn't be a heroine. The answer is simple--the church KILLED her when kidnapping Ariamel. Logically, it makes sense that a church would kill a vampire child, and the panel we've seen of Iska killing the "hero" makes it clear that, years ago, someone he was close to was killed by the church.

So her being a vampire never being addressed again could simply be the result of the alternative timeline--she died in the original timeline, so there was no need for further events in her character arc.
What I do find interesting overall is that Grey has essentially "relocated" one of the game's key plot items...Which in this particular case just happens to be little Ariamel. I wonder if the priest will go to the slums first still to find her.

Dex-chan lover
What I do find interesting overall is that Grey has essentially "relocated" one of the game's key plot items...Which in this particular case just happens to be little Ariamel. I wonder if the priest will go to the slums first still to find her.

If I read the WN right (with my limited JP knowledge), it is actually way bigger than that.
This contain spoilers to things that is yet to be covered in manga, so if you don't want to be spoiled don't click this!
According to the character introduction chapter in the WN, the orphan group was supposed be torn apart by thugs (and for now it is safe to assume that thug is Rapacious Spiders), and Isuka's journey will properly start once he found out what happened to the rest of orphan's family.
  • Lutz and Stella fate is unknown, but supposed to be of some significance for vanilla Bright Fantasy
  • Nina was mentioned in past tense, and her significance will be apparent in Bright Fantasy's main story.
  • Ariamel was supposed to be 'recruited' as Saintess by the church.....and some time after her 'training', she went to the deep end and committed suicide. Her title by the time Isuka's journey started is 'Ariamel, Saintess of Despair'.
  • Fio is dead and it would be the one that broke Isuka.
So yeah, Grey's whole existence and action basically not just relocate a story item. He unknowingly alter 3 death flags, 3 potential red flags, and maybe the actual starting flag for Bright Fantasy story.
If anyone else do read the WN, please correct me if I got the details wrong.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I kinda wish Grey's face was more menacing, JoJo's style though that's more voguing than menacing, it'd be funnier to the reader that way.
or like lloyd face from the greatest estate developer
images

Dex-chan lover
I'm confused, the priest was the one who said the saint was from another country, yet he was the one who warned his subordinate that she's from this country.
He said she's from a wealthy merchant class, but then he said she's a orphan.
What?

oaOoJRy.png

...so nobody hits on us, bruh.
That wasn't hitting on you, that was coercing you into going with them to a secluded place or else they 'shiv you.

Why do Japanese people have this weird conception of "hitting on" or "getting hit on" as something that is always creepy af

Dex-chan lover
Uh, what is that priest saying? First he says the priestess is in a neighbouring country, then knight talks about heroes, and priest tells him to watch his mouth and the priestess is from their country nudge nudge wink wink - but knight never said anything aobut priestess? And following that he thinks "she's from wealthy merchant class" followed directly by "tch she's a slum orphan"?
I'm guessing theyre going to kidnap her from Gray, and SAY she's from a wealthy merchant family from their country. They're supposed to be the church nation, so they can't really say "The saintess is an orphan from another country"
Also definitely seems like they swapped the dialogue in that page

Users who are viewing this thread