Ore no Kurasu ni Wakagaetta Moto Yome ga Iru - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit!!! Crazy sister in law caused our boi this whole grief. Man I wouldn't have expected this. Thanks for the heads up/ spoil
JK's are crazy shit. Don't stick in.

That shaved my beard manga? It is VERY DANGEROUS and FBI WARNED. YOU WILL NOT GET OUT.

Dex-chan lover
Same here. You don't realize how much better high resolution manga is until you read something that's a little blurry
Honestly I think that the nico nico seiga raws are fine, I've used them a number of times and they look good enough on phones and tablets, and you can always blow them up a little on pc.
The biggest issue is that typesetting is a pain with such a small resolution. I guess you can upscale them to make it easier.

Fed-Kun's army
Getting blindsided by the Chapter 2 haremisation once again...

Why are we here, just to suffer?

The fact he met the mangaka who inspired him to draw before she became a mangaka (pretty sure it's her) is pretty interesting. I hope that aside from the characters getting a second chance at their relationship and life, this story also thoroughly explores the divergences between timelines and other time travel shenanigans.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly I think that the nico nico seiga raws are fine, I've used them a number of times and they look good enough on phones and tablets, and you can always blow them up a little on pc.
The biggest issue is that typesetting is a pain with such a small resolution. I guess you can upscale them to make it easier.
It's not that they're "bad" but it's noticably blurry on my phone which is a bit distracting at times. I suppose it probably varies a lot from person to person. I'm not really sure why anyone bothers to compress images below ~1080p anymore

I know the original novel is already translated, but anyone knows where to find it with the illustrations? (translated or not, is fine if I have to go back and forth)

Man... a regression manga of a married couple? and both of them? this is awesome!

You know what they say about break up. Woman will be sad after the break up and happy later on, while the man have it the opposite. Hopefully Kouhei won't take long to realize what he just lost.

Dex-chan lover
Somewhat true, because he worked for a black company and couldn't/wouldn't find a way out quickly enough to quell her worries but mostly because her sister tried to rape him and she refused to believe/accept the fact for way too long.
Holy shit what as in the ex wife's sister tried and though he was cheating with her or his own little sister???!!!?!.

Fed-Kun's army
Only two chapters and this is really good, I really like the plot and the dialogue in this.

Dex-chan lover
Hello everyone and welcome to chapter 2 of "we regressed as part of couples therapy"

Dex-chan lover
Both Nico Nico Seiga and Comic Walker have worse quality on their free releases to make people buy the volumes. It's better to look at is as advertisement for the manga than an actual product. Similar to mangaplus that also has lower quality on their free releases. Also Nico Nico Seiga is more for discussion/reaction than reading really.
It would be weird if they chose to ruin their own sales, to say it mildly.

Dex-chan lover
bro is taking his virgin furstrated life on an fictional character relationship issues! LMAO chill the fuck out bro!
I think you read that wrong, I'm not all that mad, and I'll continue reading. Just some reactionary thought I had while reading.

Users who are viewing this thread