Maou ni Natta node, Dungeon Tsukutte Jingai Musume to Honobono suru - Ch. 70.1

Dex-chan lover
Ok, if it's a harem where he is solely in love with Lefi, then I guess (?) it's better.

:haa: still don't like the fact that he has a harem in the first place

Dex-chan lover
I think you can stop there. When it gets to just collecting waifus it gets bland. It's much better to show actual development and reasoning behind the relationships.

So when it comes to harems, "limited" harems where it's three or four characters involved and don't expand later on work better. Those also tend to have the characters, like here, introduced long before they become part of the harem, and they tend to be more involved in the plot, compared to the ones living in the pokeball only to come out when needed for some plot device.
Have you read that story Tou no Kanri o Shite Miyou? I quite like how the harem is set up in that one. All of the girls all have their own roles and get to do different things.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

2nd wife unlocked but this was somehow executed pretty well. I know Nell will fade into obscurity in the next arc or so since she will be on hero missions, but the way the became official is almost as sweet as when Yuki and Lefi officially became a couple.

Dex-chan lover
The Lefi content made me feel like I was reading a full chapter instead of just a half one.
Such a great chapter already, I think it can only be topped by Lefi's marriage. Looking forward to the other half!

Dex-chan lover
And here we see yet another reason to not localize "onii-san" as "big bro" or any such variants, because the cultural context of modern Japanese etiquette does not match with English.
If only people stopped with localization.
It was never a good idea. It's such a stupid thing to do. Changing a story because you think people are too dumb to use their brain and understand the setting is insane.
As if The Lord of the Rings needed to be localized so we could undersand the difference between the Eldar, Dwarven, Hobbit and all otther race and their culture.

Double-page supporter
One of the only times I get really disappointed in harem development. MC and Lefi's romance was so good, now they've lost all meaning.

Dex-chan lover
Can we just take a moment to appreciate how broken nell's sword is, it has tripple the attack and durability as zaien while only being ranking S++ compared to zaien's immeasurable

Dex-chan lover
I still admire the way Yuki said, "I don't need any more wives." That is a very :chad: move. I would prefer this to not be a harem due to the mc being different for once, but Lefi does make a good point and encourages it so it's hard to argue.

Users who are viewing this thread