Goshujin-sama to Yuku Isekai Survival! - Vol. 7 Ch. 38

Dex-chan lover
I find it humorous that they are all talking while stripping & being comfortable with each other. Plus I like that Kosuke isn't doing the tropey thing where he overreacts to the situation. Finally we get to see the enemies of the story & that priest is going to make a dumb decision & die for it. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
I find it humorous that they are all talking while stripping & being comfortable with each other. Plus I like that Kosuke isn't doing the tropey thing where he overreacts to the situation. Finally we get to see the enemies of the story & that priest is going to make a dumb decision & die for it. Thanks for the translations.
Indeed. It's nice to see that he's actually adapted to the culture without going overboard with it.

Being able to talk about strategy and logistics while practically buried in desirable women of different shapes and sizes? Now that's peak degeneracy. ;)

(Though it kinda helps that said women are also in on the plotting and planning...)

Group Leader
Mitterstown is here if anyone wanted to know ( given to you by the power of google-sama ).
jbZ8XKM.png

Dex-chan lover
I agree with Danan's plan. They're on a roll. You don't want to stop your own momentum. Especially when the supply problems and strengthening positions can be fixed if the MC stayed behind with his powers. That means separating from the troops which they should be fine without the MC. They've been trained and as long as they have a supply line they won't run out of bombs.

Dex-chan lover
The cyclops girl is called Ira on pages 8 and 14, and Aira on pages 11 and 14 and 15.
Do minecraft have teleportation portal?
It's got Nether portals, which let you take a shortcut through a dangerous hellish dimension. If you travel a mile in the Nether, you'll pop out eight miles from where you started. Very convenient once you construct a tunnel to keep the Nether monsters from attacking.

Users who are viewing this thread