The NPCs in This Village Sim Game Must Be Real! - Vol. 2 Ch. 6.1

he might find a hint of getting over the stuff with his sister here :D, at this rate he's going to give all the blessings to the npcs.

Dex-chan lover
... Wow. I think the sister thinks he should be apologizing to her for running away... when in reality she should be the one to apologize first so he can finally let go of the fear and pain of the stab to begin with. Like seriously, she tells him to not use the restroom downstairs because it's the one guests see or something? I feel like he's going to confront her to apologize and then she acts SUPER ungrateful and bitches about how he wasted so much time to apologize to her for being such an embarrassment. And then he snaps back at her about the reality of the situation about how unfair she is because he got stabbed for trying to help with HER problem, and asks if she wouldn't do the same if she was the one who got stabbed.

The author is purposely leaving out the details of what happened after the MC ran away, her anger is probably completely justified and out MC gave up way to easily.

She probably got struggle snuggled by the stalker after the MC ran away. That's my guess as to why she's still upset about it.

@Speak_Evil Gave up way too easily after being stabbed in the gut? Are you fucking insane? Tbh that sister is a complete and utter piece of shit that deserved w/e was coming her way from the stalker. The brother almost died to help her and that's how she treats him.

Dex-chan lover
@Speak_Evil @Moribden
lol gave up way to easily. That is harsh considering a knife stab in the gut.

From the context, I feel that the sister isn't actually mad at the mc for running away but mad at herself for what the mc has become. Since it was shown the they are close, the sister probably blames herself for what happened and how he turned out.

The sister probably stayed away from the brother because she thinks it might happen again but as she grew older she tried to make it up to him. She might have tried to cheer him up but got rebuffed by the MC. Remember how he acts at the first chapter.
Remember, she has a successful career while the brother got rejected for 10 years applying for a job. He might have lashed out one day and strained the relationship.

If the sister doesn't care for the mc then she wouldn't have had that 'at least fight back a little' monologue. She wants the brother to buck up. It might be harsh but considering how he yells at his mom and holes up in his room buying stuff, hes not exactly gentle either.
Think about it, the sister has a good job but still stays with the family.

@liquidxlax I think the stab created a serious sense of fear and inferiority which leaked into his job searching and lifestyle. He started not carrying himself as confidently as he should be and that can affect how people view your worth in a job application.

@forecast
I didn't mean give up with the knife, he just gave up on life due to the guilt of running way and not staying to protect his sister, and yeah it's obvious that she wants him to move on.

Dex-chan lover
@Speak_Evil
He didnt give up on life. He went on to make 10 years of job rejection then gave up on life. The stab may have a hand in it so I understand your point.
Something like a recurring trauma that shows up when pressured.
The sister part is for the other one :)

Nod

@Liquidxlax it wasn't the getting stabbed that really messed him up. It was running away and leaving his sister behind with the stabber.

Fed-Kun's army
Maybe the sister was raped after he ran away and she holds that grudge against the MC?

Yeah i quite agree(and hope it will turn out) that its either the sister "limit" herself, misunderstanding from both of them or the combination of it.

Because i think this shown by the fact:

1. The sister quite hardworker and have big motivation recently
2. The sister still indeed talk to MC, and from the talk its actually not that bad, its ositive actually,
A. She still ask his brother
B. She tell his brother to communicate more
If she really hate his brother, she should stop talking to him totally or call him insect or something

I really hope its just misunderstand ing

I don't understand why people complain about the sister lmao it's no one's fault they turned out this way. The MC was stabbed and panicked so he ran away. It's not great but it's natural. The sister probably got messed up by the stalker so she hated MC for leaving her to be raped. Also don't forget they were very close and she looked up to him a lot. MC's guilt and sister's anger are completely justified

Users who are viewing this thread