The NPCs in This Village Sim Game Must Be Real! - Vol. 2 Ch. 6.1

It looks like the sister mellowed out a lot. I thought she would be disgusted or treat him as a pile of shit stain but to my surprise, it's not the case.
And I am happy to be proven wrong. And I hope that after he left his sister, she didn't get raped. Instead, Ricardo comes up and claps the stalkers cheeks.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm, 6 chapters in and the most growth the MC had towards not being a neet is buying pudding and spending the money he just got for in game currency; this is gonna be a long journey.

Okay why is everyone in the commet section so sure she got raped. I feel like if she were raped the and her brother got stabbed trying to stop her she wouldn’t exactly be the one “happily” working a job. Not to mention the family would be looking at him VERY differently if his sister got raped while he crawled away from a stab wound. Her getting raped in that situation doesn’t seem very possible. First of all that guy seemed very nervous and unstable when he stabbed the mc, so it’s most likely he just dropped the nice and didn’t know what to do after that. The guy himself looked like a teenager, a kid like that generally doesn’t just stab someone and still have the peace of mind to go ahead and commit a worse crime. Secondly the guy didn’t look a type to be a rapist, he seemed like a mentally unstable stalker and that was about it. His nervous demeanor didn’t exactly scream criminal rapist. Thirdly the MC was crawly from a freaking stab wound, he wasn’t getting anywhere far before passing out. They (or at least he) had to be found and saved shortly after that happened for them to still be okay, and I don’t remember how crowded the street was, but a guy bleeding out after getting stabbed generally doesn’t go unnoticed (I mean there are cases of people not caring in extremely crowed public areas, but I don’t feel like this series would go into that much psychological detail). Fourthly you generally don’t rape someone in the street (especially not when her brother is bleeding out beside you; that type of thing tends to ruin the mood); meaning the stalker would have needed to take/drag her to someplace secluded to rape her. At that point the MC would have HAD to have been found alone and it could have taken him days to wake up and be able to tell anyone (namely the police) what happened and that they needed to find his sister. At which point anything could have happened to her and she could be anywhere, and I find it hard to believe that if she came out of all that it was unscathed and without trauma and she is able to successfully maintain a job. Even if she were raped (which the author could totally pull; not like he/she needs to care about logic), I think the sister would be a lot worse to the mc than a little bit cold. I honestly don’t understand why everyone’s mind went to “she got raped”.

Aggregator gang
if the sister was raped that day then its official that both got raped.
Him with a shank which actually hurt a lot and her with a dong which she could've like or not, we'll never know.
therefore he should also have the right to thrash and insult her for dragging him into her dramatic teenage life and giving him psychological trauma and destroying his life like what we see now🤒
if she says "its your fault!"
then he can say "FK YOU! You think I'm a bloody tank?!! You should've run while he was shanking me you ungrateful bitch"

Dex-chan lover
Gah...the tension was thick enough to cut with a knife.

I don't think we have enough information to decide on anything definitive, but it's pretty clear that the two were close, then there was an incident that forced them apart. Either due to guilt, wholly unjusitfied guilt, or some other miscommunication. I don't get the feeling that they hate each other though, so...well, maybe Gams can help him out with that.

And on that subject...uh...what should we make of this? Is Chem not actually his sister? Are there dodgy feelings going on? Did something terrible happen to them as well as a parallel?

Dex-chan lover
@Raygunsama I seriously doubt the sister got raped. The dude probably bolted after the fact that he legit stabbed a guy sunk in. Rather, the sister is almost certainly acting the way she is because she got over this a long ass time ago and she's pissed that her brother ended up like he did. Her brother was stabbed for god sake, I doubt she blames him. But the problem is he blames himself and became a hikikomori as a result, completely alienating his sister in the process, who is left only thinking "what the hell, man? Don't blame me because you became a shut in, it's not like I asked you to die to shield me in the first place" as he treats her like this foreign existence.

Basically the reason she's treating him this way and the reason he thinks she's treating him this way is like a complete 180.

They are definitely gonna get better and be friendly again by the end of this series.

for me its like this
his sister think that her bro hate her after that incident because he start distancing himself .
shes mad at him because of that and at the same time feel sorry and want to apologize.
something like ,
"i dont want to be hated, but i am the reason he hate me. i want to apologize but it's hard to do it" and after a looong time its become harder to do it.

im into no rape faction .

@sirflimflam I agree. From that brief interaction with the two of them it seems like she doesn't care about the incident anymore; hence her brief annoyance at him for not stepping up for himself. Chances are she's guilty herself for letting her brother get stabbed (at least from her point or view) and drowns herself in work to forget about it.

Dex-chan lover
Must be misunderstanding by him and the sister trying to play like nothing happened (to be nice with her brother) just made it worse for him. This can be annoying but I'm looking forward for the character(s) development and shit.

Dex-chan lover
The way i see it, the sister is not mad at him for the accident, she's mad at herself, she blames the accident for the way her brother turned out.

Users who are viewing this thread