1-nen A-gumi no Monster - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Sensei,"Hananaka" or "Me"?

Donations? for two popular series to stay alive?

Sounds like a good cause to me...(chips in cost of about 10 magazines)

Jinni is constantly taking hits so that his students feel and see consequence - ties in with how he was brought up (and the 'murder' case) perhaps?

Dex-chan lover
He’ll be fiiiine~

“Hydrochloric acid is literally the most dangerous thing non professional scientists can come across , understanding that it is highly corrosive, it will burn though your skin, and you won't even know it. ... So average lab use HCl (low concentrations) won't do much damage. You can simply wash it off.”

G-P

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if we ever see Jimi flip his shit.

@JKTV
So average lab use HCl (low concentrations) won't do much damage.
I've worked in a lab for around 4 years and we always bought the highest concentrations possible for our funny fluids. It's cheaper to just to dilute it to the required concentration than to buy tons of various concentrations. One of my coworkers got a nice load of highly concentrated nitric acid in his face. The bubbles and chemical burns on his face were a sight to behold the next day. It's quite possible that Jimi is in deep shit now.

Dex-chan lover
If you honestly believe that MC is in deep shit, you gotta reread the previous chapters

G-P

Dex-chan lover
@JKTV
I said it's possible, but yeah, Jimi got his plot armor being the MC and all that.

mud

High school lab concentrations generally top out at .3~.5 mol, so he should be a bit sore later. His skin would ultimately be fine though.

IF it was a college, chemistry dep, the HCl would be concentrated, but being a high school lab is prolly just a diluted solution.

Fed-Kun's army
Many of he people underestimated the diluted solution of hydrochloric acid, but even this low solution still able to cause skin damage.

Teach jumped off a school roof and vaulted a tree to break his fall.

I highly doubt acid is gonna be an issue. But if it is, I don't think it will incite a reaction out of him.

I'm curious of what will though.

Dex-chan lover
He probably predicted this already and made a switcheroo. Throw the contents out of the bottle, then fill it with water/juice/cum.

Group Leader
Thanks for the uptade!

And yeah, I'm sure he has a card up his sleeve on this one.

Dex-chan lover
i guess that rich girl is someone who is in her childhood neglected by her parents, being lonely and alienated in her childhood, now she's doing whatever she wants to gain attention right? basic rich bitch 101

Users who are viewing this thread