1-nen A-gumi no Monster - Vol. 4 Ch. 20 - Sensei, do you know what black lilies represent?

Dex-chan lover
Sue the chairman for a trillion yen, Jimi Sensei.

Also, did Yabu just push Banri out of the hospital's window to her death? She's neurotic.

Sorry if this is a long comment, open it if you’re interested tho.
This is just my speculation, but I think the reason why Yabu and her group are always able to get away from trouble is because the Chairwoman covers for them. Like when Yabu killed the previous teacher’s pet parrot and didn’t get an expulsion. And I think the reason why the Chairwoman does it is because she wanted to create these “monsters” as a plot for her revenge and KNEW Jimi-sensei would take over for Class 1-A. But the big question is why? My guess is that she (I doubt tho) or someone she knew who was once his student, fell in love with Jimi (refer to first couple of pages of this chapter), but he turned them down because of his strong work ethic of being a teacher (which is why the Chairwoman says “I really hate ‘that side of you’”). Now, referring back to the rumor online about Jimi-sensei killing one of his student, maybe it’s related to the Chairwoman and her revenge. I believe he didn’t kill his student, but my guess is that maybe his rejection led to her suicide(?).

Fed-Kun's army
And poop they also represent poop those flowers represent love, malediction, revenge and poop

guess i will have to re read everything again . i forgot who is who. the only characters i remember are Banri, momo and the MC.
i wonder what happened in the last page, it is probably a memory or maybe yabu made her jump off the roof or something like that.

Double-page supporter
This manga and its ilk is to the anime industry as buzzfeed and its ilk are to the media industry. Incredibly stupid and absurd garbage, yet surviving because of that. In the long run, both will hurt their industry. This chapter was particularly messy and hard to follow.

Theory

I think Yabu is a Friend of Jimi's Killed Student a few years ago And The Headmaster creating psycopath to Revenge on Him .

I think Jimi Employed himself to teach the Class Because He Have Promised With The Girl Who Died ...He Will Change Them T.T

Basically , Like Koro-Sensei Assasination Classroom ..Damn .

Someone needs to QC these chapters better. The translation was all over the place here, I had huge troubles following wtf they were actually talking about and to whom

Dex-chan lover
Jimi got a bunch of black-haired yanderes around him... he's a yandere magnet.

I cant understand why people have issues with absurd stories. Yes their ridiculous but their entertaining and have a place in the medium.

Users who are viewing this thread