10-kago Kokuhaku Suru Menhera Gyaru - Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
transcript for non-mobile users too lazy to flip the summary:

Guy confesses to girl. Girl accepts because she just wants to lose virginity so her peers can't tease her. Says she'll break up after sex. Girl doesn't understand what love is. Guy refuses to have sex until she actually feels something for him. She increasingly falls hard for him, but cannot say "I love you" and tries sexual temptation instead. She becomes increasingly in love but increasingly obsessed. Guy says he can't take it anymore and refuses staying over at her place anymore. Girl consults with senpai and realizes that she doesn't want them to break up after sex. She realizes she has to say she loves him and invites him to a date. Then this post starts.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I know right, how am I supposed to read 3 different mangas listen to music and play overwatch all at the same time if I’m on my phone smh.
But you can. I have over 1000 tabs open in my mobile and when I was using laptop to read em, i had 400-600 tabs opened. Tho you can't use YouTube to listen to songs if in mobile

Dex-chan lover
And where can I read the prequel.

Sure ik that it is in the Twitter, but neither do I know how to properly navigate for manga there, nor can I understand Japanese.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
transcript for non-mobile users too lazy to flip the summary:

Guy confesses to girl. Girl accepts because she just wants to lose virginity so her peers can't tease her. Says she'll break up after sex. Girl doesn't understand what love is. Guy refuses to have sex until she actually feels something for him. She increasingly falls hard for him, but cannot say "I love you" and tries sexual temptation instead. She becomes increasingly in love but increasingly obsessed. Guy says he can't take it anymore and refuses staying over at her place anymore. Girl consults with senpai and realizes that she doesn't want them to break up after sex. She realizes she has to say she loves him and invites him to a date. Then this post starts.
I knew I should have just opened the comment section instead of cropping the image, saving it, and then rotating it :lul:

But you can. I have over 1000 tabs open in my mobile and when I was using laptop to read em, i had 400-600 tabs opened. Tho you can't use YouTube to listen to songs if in mobile
Wow. Your phone sure is very high tech to be able to have 1000tabs, mine only can 99 tab. May I know what your phone model?

Users who are viewing this thread