@Gravewind
https://www.novelupdates.com/series/i-got-a-cheat-ability-in-a-different-world-and-become-extraordinary-even-in-the-real-world/?pg=5

volume 1 chapter 5 part 1 is the novel chapter to this

How can you say the sibling are better than you in sports when you literally just four consecutive bullseyes without trying like tf

You guys are overrating this manga, after some chapters it'll resemble that kind of manhua with no plots at all

Dex-chan lover
Just my personal opinion...

I've read the Light Novel. The first two volumes were... OK, i think..., but later volumes frustrated me. The story got more and more ridiculous. The author seems trapped in his own "overpowered MC" concept. He wanted to create tension in the story (in battle), but because of his "overpowered MC" concept, the MC become looked stupid. In battle, for no apparent reason, the MC seemed to "forget" that he had the technique to finish the fight easily. But the MC didn't use it, as if he never had the technique. Instead, he used the hard way. The author also often forgets the "rules" he made in the early volumes. For example, to communicate with people from otherworld, you must have the skill called "Language Comprehension". But Kaori, without these skills, could talk to Princess Lexia who was a person from another world without any problems. Please... author-san... (I thought that this LN was published without editing process by the publisher, or maybe the author got a bad editor).

The silliness is not only on other worlds, but also on earth. MC beat a bear barehanded in front of a large crowd, and ... no one asked. Lol. It would make more sense if the MC beat the bear using tools or weapons. But the author chose to use bare hands. Or... the MC destroys the volleyball court using the ball, and what did the opposing team say? "We forfeit"..... that's all. Nobody asked. Lol. It's ridiculous.

In the beginning, this novel had great potential, but the next moment its going downhill... sigh... 🙁

@LoMal At first I gave it a high rating, but later... sigh...

the MC keeps thinking about those people in that academy treats each other equally but he didnt realize that all of them have good appearances, decent talents and rich families behind them. He was treated like that cause he is now handsome and talented in most aspects. Wonder how would the story go if he was still keeping the old body, the FMC of couse would still stay the same but i bet her father and his "friends' would make a 180 degree change in their personalities.

Man, this cover doesnt fit the story at all imo. I would honestly not mind if we never go back to the isekai world.

Double-page supporter
No cap this is garbo, is this crap really the demand in japan?

Honestly this chapter kinda made me realize what a good story it could have been if it wasn't fantasy at all. If he were just someone who decided to save a girl despite being told he was ugly and worthless his whole life. Then he gets invited to the school where he meets these decent people and gradually starts to realize that he isn't worthless. I think it could have been very touching but it rings hollow since he got the fantasy wish fulfillment already.

I guess with the manga the way it is it still has a decent perspective about how even in his new body he feels worthless, because those feelings were never about him actually being ugly or untalented, it was about him believing lies about himself. The trouble is that it's hard to really believe in these new people because they didn't know him the way he was before.

Double-page supporter
This story isn't that original or crazy well written, but I'm still enjoying it, I don't get the hate.

Thanks for a new release, looking forward to more. Hopefully the raws don't take so damn long.
Keep up the fantastic work 🍻

Users who are viewing this thread