Dex-chan lover
@Terrate They might not be typos, we know that the MC has trouble speaking in that body, so those might be less mistakes and more part of giving us Toru's broken speech, something that is likely when you realize that the "typos" only happen when Toru is speaking out loud

Fed-Kun's army
So the priest is a demon that's taking advantage of the situation?

Group Leader
Thanks for scanlation, I would recommend you translate everything and put the rest of the text on the white spaces or on top of Japanese text. (ofc sfx can be an exception to this)

Dex-chan lover
@Avrune it's called criticizing, it may sound rude but it is what it is. It's just Aggravating to see a typo especially when the word is literally repeated. (See pg.7) I get that "C" and "G" aren't that far apart but c'mon, but when the exact same word are that close to eachother Would'nt you have noticed that? Also that pg.14 about the dragon saying "is that a thread" with thread having a BIGGER font size.

@homerman87 I don't know man, theres already something weird about it even at her internal monologue (pg.2) called herself "God Toru", (pg.4) seems to show her trouble speaking as the words abover head doesn't have a bubble. She mostly speaks fine, for the most part, then she got choked by that Dragon tribe guy which made her speech weird which could show you can't speak correctly when choked, but it shows on pg 28. That the flashback of her talking about "Drakoon" in pg 15 is actually "Dragon" in pg. 28. Also the dragon guy seems to have more typos considering "Subjucation" and "Thread" then Priest has its "ie" swapping interchangeably.

Fed-Kun's army
please keep going. i love this, and also the grammer+spelling issues add a certain charm to it

Dex-chan lover
i don't care what the humans of the past did to these guys, MC should not take this lying down, he should take revenge and massacre the entire village once he figures out his powers.

Contributor
This release is too low quality in both translation and typesetting.
If you're going to continue you should improve your skills in both.

wow the quality of this translation is garbage. Not just the typos, but the actual Japanese -> english translation leaves A LOT to be desired... did you MT translate this?

is that a thread?

lmao.

fair enough, tho. Even if it is a quick MTL, it's at least readable. I'm sure you still had to put a couple of hours into this.

gg

Why do people who don't have a good grasp of the English language insist on translating stuff.
Even with the help of MTL, this was pretty bad.

At least learn the language first man.

man, like i really dont want to be mean but the just overall grammar mistakes makes it unbearable to read. Im going to assume that English isn't their first language, but at least if you know you're not good at English, have someone else proof-read it.

Group Leader
FYI, I found the translation of chapter 2 somewhere ( i forget where now) and for shits and gigs, I have decided to try and translate chapter 3 myself.

This will be the first time I have ever done a chapter translation and while I did live in Japan for a couple of years, my reading isnt perfect but better than nothing right?

while typing this I have just finished page 5 of 40 for chapter 3.

Users who are viewing this thread