@Lejross628 it clearly stated that sister having a trauma (and don't want MC to do anything that related to the cause of trauma/go to jpn) answering any more will make me spoil and I don't like that. And pls remember MC had more than one poison, like 6 or something so it's not to choose between them.

Dex-chan lover
@Lejross628
Nope, it is about choices. Does he accept the offer and also does he go help Japan. His sister doesn't have the disease.

Answer to above spoiler if you want to know.

He turns down the offer but later on he secretly gives him the cure. And yes, he goes to Japan. Should be next arc iirc. I don't think he goes to America before that but it's been awhile since I've read the novel so I can't be 100%.

Double-page supporter
Oh his sister got the disease too? Boy that shown so bad in the webtoon if it's true, are you guys sure it's not a bad translation? First he thinks se got a trauma from the monster attack and by the end "I have to choose"???? wth

(btw this isn't a spoiler because i haven't read the novel, i am just a webtoon reader concluding this from this bad "I have to choose" ending)

@Ansu
This was never mentioned in the manhwa, but the LN says that he created 6 doses of the potion. He used one on his mother and now he only has 5 left. I don't know why they left this out, though, maybe they'll change something in the future (which I highly doubt).

Marking this as a spoiler so as to not jinx anything as a LN reader

Hmmm, stay home and let his family get killed when the portals are really out of control, or go to save his family but make his sister sad, I wonder what the best choice is.

@Mugshoots I'm pretty sure it was though, when he made the potion, I remember it saying it made 6. I'll have to check though.

Yup, it's in chapter 88. It says x6 at the end of the message.

I read the light novel, and dont recall anything about choosing between the two. He already has the potions and can give it to him, and I read some of the comments and he doesnt need to get materials and worry his sister. Maybe they changed some stuff and made it so he doenst have it. Idk

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

I think it was like a future concern, since he only had limited supply he didn't want to just use it on someone else.

Fed-Kun's army
@Personaman4 its been quite a while since i read the novel but if i remember right

he has the medizine already but doesnt give it to him instantly but only later on

Users who are viewing this thread