25-ji no Ghost Writer - Vol. 3 Ch. 24 - A Promise Like Shackles

Double-page supporter
I hope the last chapter will be filled with fluff cuz this one was not poggers

Dex-chan lover
Though I'm ready for this, it's still cutting onions in front of my eyes and throwing stones to my heart😔

Dex-chan lover
Ok, this is really getting emotional.
What will the last chapter have in stock?

Even though her moving to the afterlife is a more fitting ending, a part of me still want some nonsensical thing to happen that lets her stay with him.

Dex-chan lover
Where are all spirit doctors when you need them!? Her physical anchor broke down just because she felt relieved? That's some bullshit, I tell you! If it were happening in my realm, I would've rifted the spirit subspace and called someone with expertise in physican actuators the moment she lost her EM density.

Dex-chan lover
@HADR1AN It ain't a fitting end. Why does every single spirit story has to end like this? It's so boring! There are tons of grey area left to be explored

Dex-chan lover
This was pretty nice. She finally solved her problems and he can move on from his life.

@Randomizer It's because moving on is considered a good thing. People die, it's a natural thing. So to be able to go forward with your life instead of being shackled is a positive.

Her getting to go to the afterlife where she belongs is a good end for her. And him finally being able to let go and move on with his life is good for him.

The idea of these ghosts to begin with is them having regrets and dealing with those regrets. She dealt with her regret and he dealt with his. The idea of a ghost is a metaphor for regrets and getting rid of them.

And what grey area are you talking about???

Dex-chan lover
hey, look on the bright side, she's probably gonna be waiting for him in the afterlife, and they'll meet each other again.

This panel is the one that broke me
sJBgj3z.png

Users who are viewing this thread