Group Leader
That "unknown" character you're looking for on page 14 is a hella common kanji (風): こんな風に. And just like that, you now know the kanji for wind.

Edit: Just noticed someone else pointed out it earlier, so my bad for doubling on that. I won't add oil to the fire, but do your best on your next work if it ever happens, and do get tips from people experienced in the matter, feel free to hit me up if you want even, I'm always up to help new folks.

Lololol hahahahahHAHAHAHA!
Holy freaking crap it's been a while since I laughed this hard. I'm never missing a chapter again

How much longer do you think this misunderstanding will last?

Contributor
this typesetting is trash, shows how little the scanlator cares about the series. no sign of passion or effort put in. people who don't scanlate manga don't understand how good typesetting can make the reading experience a 0 or a 100.

Double-page supporter
@confused I don't understand what you're complaining about exactly. However, I found the translation fine. As long as I get to read it and the translation makes sense, that's all that really matters to me. Unless you're legitimately paying the translators, I think it's stupid to expect anything more from them.

Dex-chan lover
She really wants his dick twice as much as Hana wants lol, like she is thirsty as fuck.

The more they build up misunderstanding the better it is. Man I can't wait for the reveal.

Users who are viewing this thread