Well, it's already bittersweet with half the cast died. Killing Tanjiro is just over the top.

I’m glad Tanjiro was revived by Muzan but it doesn’t make sense for him to heal back into a human in just a few seconds. He did turn into a demon after all. Maybe Tanjiro will always be part demon.

Dex-chan lover
That is so fucking bullshit. The author should just have left Tanjirou to die instead of pullish such a bullshit Tamayo-ex-machinia on the whole thing.

Aggregator gang
@Minamu135 this and this @IlsaTilsaKilsaMilsa pretty much.

I didn't realize until I reread this, but Tanjirou was DEAD. Muzan "revived" him by turning him into a super demon. You know the type that had Muichiro die along with Genya. Even If Tanjirou was recently turned, he should have been quite the challenge (basically I dont think anyone should have survived his rampage If we are being realistic).

So my question is: If he was dead, and gets turned back into a human, shouldnt he remain dead? He never got to eat human flesh so he really shouldnt have a lot of fuel to heal himself. And we are talking a lot of blood loss among the injuries.

I know the answer is "because is a shounen manga", but that's just a sad justification... Shingeki no Kyojin IS a shounen manga yet look where it went! Saying is "a shounen manga, is allowed to be shitty..!!" Is a shit excuse tbh.

but then again we are talking of kny fans so...

Double-page supporter
@bearybrown
I think this Kimetsu no Yaiba will end at 21st volume, which is the same with Assassination Classroom. Not the shortest though. Death Note is shorter with 12 volumes and ended naturally.

Double-page supporter
@A-tan
While the process is rushed, the point of Tanjiro becoming human again is by Tamayo's drug. We can see Nezuko's condition is becoming normal after she returned into human. Her wounds when she got attacked by Muzan are disapperared after she completely become a demon and now her wounds are not come back again.

Why does everyone think Tamayo is the one who made the drug that turned Tanjiro back when it was absolutely, undoubtedly shown it was Shinobu who made it?

As much as i like this. its definitely rushed. Ever since around chapter 120 the story started going a lot faster than normal and skipping things that would have previously been delved on further. Oh well its the authors choice and its certainly still good but not as great as it used to be nor as bad as it couldve been. Solid 7/10 for me so far.

So... that's it? He's just... fine now?
I can see why it was written like this but at the same time it's just so unsatisfying...

Mofos complaining on how it ended while my lazy ass here being glad that it ended.
If you're gonna complain then why the fuck stick till the ending lmao.
You're a bunch of losers SMH

@Grimjack
because they are retarded that can't even read.
i bet that most of the people didn't even see that tanjiro now is blind in his right eye and that his left arm looks like it is deteriorating

Aggregator gang
@mase_aga But it was Shinobu's... And they didnt even know it was going to work because Shinobu herself admited she had nothing on Tamayo so they were playing with fire there.

I mean i would get if they made a point in showing Muzan was still poisoned and so would his vessel but they straight up have Tanjirou transform which feels odd? Muzan was dying from all the shit in his system, shouldn't that also have gone over to Tanjirou? I guess we will never know cause pLOT

I don't like this but I agree with many people here saying it was kind of rushed. In my opinion the author could have done a much better job by not killing Tanjirou and reviving him as a demon afterwards for him to be turned back to normal in 2-3 chapters. I don't know why it had to be rushed like this, it really feels a little bit anticlimactic

@GridLite Oh.

Well as I much people may dislike them there isn't much that can be done if that does happen.

Sorry about blowing up on you I wasn't having a good day.

I did it!

I started 4/28/2020, and made it to Ch. 203 at 4/29/2020 9:55 pm!

I AM THE Manga Pillar!

Manga-Breathing First Stance: Infinite SCROLL WORKS!

Users who are viewing this thread