Dex-chan lover
Not sure does this mean in a modern example all of her subjects are contract workers or technically government workers?

But at least she has a monopoly over the region so shoddy contruction/inflated prices shouldn't occur due to embezzlement of the lowest bidder

Dex-chan lover
@Doomer but like if he gained like lets say 100 silver coins per month, and he had to use 80 to replenish his wares, sis self employment salary is just 20, but if hes a worker of a store that makes 5000 silver coins per month, he doesnt have to spend his capital to replenish shit, so even if his salary is like 100, he gains 5 times his old salary

at the end its either have a shop with shitty winnings or work for someone else and have a better income

Group Leader
Screenshot_20200612-213116.png

Dex-chan lover
Less of a conference and more of a lecture, sasuga isekaijin.

Also lol My Store >>> Your Store. This reminds me of Walmart. pff "Oh it's okay, we'll give you jobs!"

>>starts automating the jobs. XD

Just kidding, decent chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Did the shop owner who was forced out by Walmart also clap at the end of the meeting?

Contributor
To be fair, having more money to spend doesn't exactly mean a direct increase in funds to spend on luxuries, but it does mean they can afford more needs that have been designated as wants and increase the overall quality of life. And with likely the increased education the rate for labor will increase (hopefully).

Group Leader
I feel I understand now why a lot of guys in weeb community became capitalism crazed and even a little authoritarian..... I've seen a lot of manga talking about the virtue of low taxation and propping MC as a dictatorial leader (not in the evil sense, but accountable only to themselves sense).

But then again, talking about progressive taxation in a community where majority is illiterate is silly in itself.... 🤪

@Shrimperor Merde.

Poor mountain village; they always get the short end of the stick. Personally I would have provided the mountain village with some carving tools to make furniture with plans for things like rocking chairs, chests & dressers. Then had them start planting oak trees, cedar trees and scatter in a few redwoods for good measure. While observing the seasonal climate, to decide on which fruit bearing trees to eventually plant there too.

Dex-chan lover
@w1ck3d they will get busy and lots of profit as soon the people afford to buy more furniture or luxuries, that is why she said no plan for now.

Fed-Kun's army
Plan for the lumber/mountain village: get them proper lumberjack outfits and their work ethic will substantially increase

Users who are viewing this thread