Action wise, Murata is making this battle very much more interesting (I know, no shit, that's what the guy does but still...)

Dex-chan lover
@skyscar Genos at least can help Tatsumaki, who's literally the strongest human being we've seen beside Saitama, and she's fighting a monster that could most likely split the earth in two if she feels like it... So I think he's really doing a lot right now, but the enemy is just...too much.
I think Genos whole deal is that he can be repaired and improved, maybe one day he'll have some kind of adaptive armor like Iron man, or something that could grow with him.

I didn't know that Fubuki could "feel" the other monsters, does that mean that Tatsumaki knows too ? you know.... about THE monters

The story of OPM is losing its spark for me. But at least the comedy and the art are still top notch.

To think that all these hype materials that his apprentice makes will end in just a mere seconds. Not to mention if he really is hungry. LOL

Dex-chan lover
I think the monthly release and the slow pacing (but with great fight scenes) is making this manga lose its lustre. It'd be better binged, the monthly release does it no justice except giving Murata ample time to draw.

At this point I expect Genos to transform into modern art by the end of a fight. I'm happy if he does a few badass things beforehand.

I like monster friend, but I have a feeling she will be killed off, and Saitama will be pissed.

Come on, Saitama can destroy a mountain with a punch.

But Tatsumaki can do whatever she wants with a mountain. She is crearly stronger, since the limits are only the imagination.

Users who are viewing this thread