Dex-chan lover
Did not kill a rapist/murderer. Huh...

Well, the Japanese MCs are usually spineless, and when some authors try to make them look badass, they go full Nanking. There's hardly any sensible characters in mangas.

Contributor
This didn't make any sense, her family is a top-tier noble family with huge influence, if they ever learnt about such a thing he would be killed and his whole family would have a bad ending too.

Dex-chan lover
@lionfromnorth
Well, if this manga doesn't do it for you there's the option of American comics... I heard it's pretty, shall we say, quite the progressive views with issues like what you mention. Especially if you're white or male like the kid here. Marvel and DC characters will completely put this kid in his place especially nowadays

Why would you leave that guy unpunished?
Any manga I read or Anime I watch, they treat attempted rape as some kind of joke, like... let him go, he attempted to rape, but it did not happen cause MC saved the damsel in distress in time before he could lay a finger on her. If you let the guy go, then he will just try to do it to another girl.
This one chapter is enough to give this trash a rating of 1 (I would rate it in minus if there are options like that).
I wonder if the authors that use these type of tropes are mentally alright? Do they not see that attempted rape deserves death.

This is clearly why manga like Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi, The Dark Massacre of the Vengeful Hero, and Nidome no Yuusha are way...... better. I know they are not perfect, but still compared to trash like this manga, they are way.... better.

As the TL who worked on this chapter for Mangasushi (about to be released by us), I can say that this "translation" is full of errors. Those who want to understand what was actually said in the dialogue, look forward to our release.

Dex-chan lover
@jokerxhisoka Yeah, i commented that on the past chapter. Who the fuck would be so stupid to make that move on her?
Author just didnt care. He wanted "shit to happen" and that was the easiest way he came up with even if it didnt make fucking sense.

Dex-chan lover
@jokerxhisoka @Tearsax
Wasn't she actually from a not very influential family? I thought other noble kids were somewhat superior in stature.
UPD: Yeah, double checked previous chapters - her family crest is not well known.

> This is clearly why manga like Kaifuku Jutsushi no Yarinaoshi, The Dark Massacre of the Vengeful Hero, and Nidome no Yuusha are way...... better. I know they are not perfect, but still compared to trash like this manga, they are way.... better.

The problem with those manga is that everyone is cartoonishly evil.

Nobody is gonna say anything about the neck ribbon that was taken out on page 2 and sprouted back on page 3?

Dex-chan lover
So uh...they're reporting that guy right? Attempted rape and attempted murder? No?

> Dude's like a nuke. Dense as fuck and incomparably powerful.

He probably knows that she likes him. He's just doesn't like her back.

Dex-chan lover
Dragon definitely shouldn't die because of his shithead near-rapist owner. But big boobs here needs to start actually thinking for fucking once.

Users who are viewing this thread