Fed-Kun's army
I can't get behind someone who literally sexually harassing a student getting off without any punishment. what if he did it again? and the worst part is he is supposed to be a knight, someone who literally trained to protect its citizen, I don't want to sound like SJW but I'm genuinely curious why do most of the shounen manga protagonist letting go the villain with little to no punishment at all? Is it because of Japanese culture? because their crime rate is low and "guilty until proven innocent" system?

I LEGITIMATELY wanted to know why a lot of shounen manga letting their villain go.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation

That rapist should've been kicked out of school and gone to jail. Like publicly humiliated and denounced.

ANOTHER OP MC WHO IGNORED HIS HAREM. That's it, im dropping this.
IF only i could drawing my own manga, surely my MC wouldn't as brick as this.

So many people complaining I won't bother tagging, but seriously, have you even stopped to think that maybe, just maybe, they need to go back before they can even report the student to the authorities?

At least wait one more chapter so you can tell for sure if they took care of the guy or not.

Justified self defense, but this is a kingdom so I guess killing nobles is frowned upon. Or was this a meritocracy? What ever point being I can understand not wanting the hassle of being a wanted person even if he can off them all. And no you can’t really hide the body cause the girl was the last one the sleezebag was seen with

And I haven’t seen him interested in making a harem at all. If you got a fine girl/guy and some rando is trying to start something cause of misplaced emotions of gratitude, why does he have to scrape up every piece of shit he can find?

Double-page supporter
Man, I didn't expect that twist at the end!

Turns out, the chapter vanished at some point after being available for a few minutes!

Dex-chan lover
And don't forget that he's got Lilith and that basically this guys only waifu is magic (research).

Dex-chan lover
i like how in most mangas the animals are smarter than some nobles, like the dragon knows fuck all about eye color and human society, he just felt an overwhelming force and decided to nope! the fuck out of there

Dex-chan lover
Well that was peaceful.
I would've liked to hit that senior once or twice. In the face. With a hammer.

MD@Home
Hmm, yeah let's just let go someone who try to kill you or rape your friend, and let them back to you and doing same sht again in the future, because you are a good guy.

Contributor
Sigh.

If only this school arc could not be the entire manga.

Users who are viewing this thread