A Kind World - Ch. 14 - Pro Gamer Girlfriend and Loser Gamer Boyfriend

This is literally the highest concentration of cuteness I've ever seen, it's amazing.

Hopefully it'll be serialized.

Also, MEGA MILK.

Aggregator gang
This make me remember some oneshoot that also has same vibe. They compete each other since kid and then they marry and ask their kids who the kid love more .

Fed-Kun's army
You're talking about the yandere oneshot.
Where the yandere was all intense but the guy was still enthusiastic and up for it and just swept up the yandere in a normal relationship

Dex-chan lover
@pipiru & @isoujiX

She definitely good a breast size reduction from middle to end.
But before that she also miraculously got a breast size enlargement between the start and the middle.

Compare her chest in the following panels:
1. Where she says: "Nope, not a one." --> Frontal view of her: Her shoulders are wider than her chest.
2. Where the guy says "The game of real life." --> Frontal view of her: Her chest is wider than her shoulders. = Chest enlarged
3. The foto in the last panel where she holds her baby. --> Frontal view of her: Her shoulders are wider than her chest again. = Chest reduced to original size.

Dex-chan lover
@bigbear51 nah, life extends past marriage. I prefer my idea of the entire family encountering a sudden, violent, death.

Dex-chan lover
Damnit shinzo abe, stop with funding these mangaka for your increasing birth rate propaganda

Users who are viewing this thread