A Man Who Goes to Another World Only Receiving the Skill to Open a Status Screen - Oneshot

Group Leader
Hi. Uploader here.

I tried my best to translate the status screen on page 1, but I can't make out some texts on there. If there's any translation correction I should make, let me know.

Translation notes:
Page 1:

Status screen says
  • Yamahira Takeshi
  • EXP
  • Race: Human
  • Skill: Open Status Screen
I'm not sure about the first 3 lines since it's too blurry to make out anything, but the last line with the skill is 100% accurate.

Page 3:

"Pikapika" is just general electric onomatopoeia, but I decided to keep it that way. And the raw is cropped like that.

I also watched this a few times for research.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Ah, that does seem like an OP score. Just keep blinding them with a large black sheet that can change color. That'll put down anyone. Even if you're blind, I'm sure the feeling of the status screen on your face is still annoying.

But how was that one bandit still talking if he was cut in half vertically? Look at that blood spilling from his face!

Dex-chan lover

Dex-chan lover
This is actually really similar to an idea I had, except instead of being able to open status screens in front of other people's faces, the MC's interface screens (so Inventory, Status, etc) were actual zero-thickness hard light augmented reality projections than he could move around by touch, so the MC could use his the panels both as a shield and a cutting implement (zero thickness means it cuts between molecules, ie, can cut through literally anything).

Dex-chan lover
This is actually really similar to an idea I had, except instead of being able to open status screens in front of other people's faces, the MC's interface screens (so Inventory, Status, etc) were actual zero-thickness hard light augmented reality projections than he could move around by touch, so the MC could use his the panels both as a shield and a cutting implement (zero thickness means it cuts between molecules, ie, can cut through literally anything).
Zero thickness for cutting only works if it becomes thicker, uniform zero width would just phase through.
Cutting requires matter to be pushed apart after all

Dex-chan lover
Zero thickness for cutting only works if it becomes thicker, uniform zero width would just phase through.
Cutting requires matter to be pushed apart after all
Wouldn't zero thickness slice between molecules? Once cut, if not completely horizontal, wouldn't gravity do the job of pulling it over?

Users who are viewing this thread