A Parallel World With a 1:39 Male to Female Ratio Is Unexpectedly Normal - Ch. 125 - Presentation

Dex-chan lover
Hinata says that if she envied Sou for having a good mother, doesn't that mean Hinata also has family problems?
Single parent life is tough. This is for sure.

The only thing Sou was blessed with was government subsidy and prestige being a (re_)born chad.

Dex-chan lover
In the raw that line had an implied subject, something fairly common in Japanese. The actual text says "Suppressed it right away" without specifically stating who suppressed their aura, but I think it makes more sense if she was talking about the guards than about herself.
It definitely IS correct if read that way.

Does anyone know what happened? Did they catch up with the raws? Is it a long chapter or are they just taking a break?

Goddamn, Miku really be editing her memories.

"He totally said he loved my boobs while we were alone. Kanaria and Hinata definitely weren't there."
"We totally ate eclairs together yesterday, that's how he knew it's my favorite food.

Dex-chan lover
Sou's mom has the body of a goddess. I'd be at her mercy if she let me kiss and smell her bare boobs while she softly whispered praise in my ears.

Thank you for the translation.

Users who are viewing this thread