A Rank Party wo Ridatsu Shita Ore wa, Moto Oshiego Tachi to Meikyuu Shinbu wo Mezasu. - Ch. 65 - Death Throes

Dex-chan lover
Wow... unbelievably I have not a single shred of remorse for the whole party, Jamie included.
I get she feels bad- but this is waaaay after the fact... yanno jus seems so funny?
To be fair, she went along with it not to help them do their evil deed, but to help Yoke and the girls put a stop to Simon's actions. She's also consistantly been shown to speak up in Yoke's defense, even if it was ineffectual in the end; she had to make ends meet, though, and didn't see a way out that wouldn't have HER get targeted as well, without the sort of skills or support that Yoke had access to, combined with a severe sense of inferiority that Simon & co beat into her, to boot.

It was pretty funny seeing all the comments last chapter saying he should’ve suffered

I think we can all agree that him and his party have suffered enough
No, not enough. Jamie might have had enough. She deserved less, she tried to stop Simon but couldn't do anything. She was powerless due position. But Simon and the other two? They deserve worse, so much worse that they'll wish to go to hell, and we know that Hell is the worst place there is. They deserve a place worse than the worst.

Dex-chan lover
To be fair, she went along with it not to help them do their evil deed, but to help Yoke and the girls put a stop to Simon's actions. She's also consistantly been shown to speak up in Yoke's defense, even if it was ineffectual in the end; she had to make ends meet, though, and didn't see a way out that wouldn't have HER get targeted as well, without the sort of skills or support that Yoke had access to, combined with a severe sense of inferiority that Simon & co beat into her, to boot.
Yee I get all that but in fairness she ain't got shit on rain so she isn't needed 😉 i am fully aware that in the novel she joins the party and likely his eventual harem

Dex-chan lover
All this talk about Simon's party getting their comeuppance is good and all, but let's not forget about their sponsor, that fat noble.

I mean, all of these nonsense just because he couldn't get the vajajays and the poonanis he wanted....

I get it with some isekai or fantasy authors depicting royalties and nobles in the same intelligence level with the Habsburg inbreds, but holy fuck, this is bottom-barrel petty, pathetic and stupid.

... Or maybe this is just me high on biases after another fantasy manga about support wizard getting kicked out from a party.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This was not what I initially expected from this manga of all things, but at least Simon and company now got what they deserved. Honestly I don't know if I want to keep following this train-wreck. Thanks for the translation, great job!

Btw next chapter name is "A letter from Jamie" huh, she won't make it ?
just a guess maybe a letter she put in yoke or one the other girls pockets apologizing for everything written assuming she wasn't gonna live. Might spark them going back in to try to save her. No i don't read any LN's so its just complete guess

Dex-chan lover
And that is a well done punishment for these shitbags. Cool job by author.

Dex-chan lover
Damn Jamie survives, hope Yoke go back to save her
Also thanks for updates

Dex-chan lover
Curious about
Just a friendly reminder: Simon's suffering is only starting now. If it follows the LN, there's a lot more waiting for him.
damn you make me curious, not sure which chapter I need to check to continue read this in the LN

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread