A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 13 - Restarting Makes No Sense (12)

Dex-chan lover
I like how they already dropped the "fake" part and just called her mom here. Also, why is the young miss messing with Jeremy's sword?

@Dezaki the sabotaging leeches she just gave the boot to would have still been making a mess of things at this point in the first time around. So, saying she's supposed to be safe doesn't feel accurate.

Okay, I admit, I'm curious who the eyebrow-less guy is, but I'm more curious who is giving the report to him! Is that someone from the mansion or "just" an observer?

And it's so heartwearming that she's now called "Mom" 😚

Fed-Kun's army
they're calling her mom.... THEY'RE CALLING HER MOM!!! MY HEART!!! IT IS HAPPY!!! AND THE NICE ADULT SERVANTS AROUND THEM WHO WANT TO HELP, BLESS 😭😍

hey eyebrow-less man, you wanna fight??? you wanna go??? i'll fight you. leave them alone.

thank you for the translation, good luck with school!!!

Fed-Kun's army
MOM! brother did that! Mom!! those brats did that! Mom! MOOOMM!!
Shuri be busy and i or us be happy with how warm those scenes are... AWWWWWW~im so happy im crying...

Dex-chan lover
@icarushector First time around, she didn't accept the help of other family members so the sabotage didn't happen in the first place, which is why she didn't know of it even though she supposedly came from the future.
She's trying to be more trusting this time around, for the kids, that backfired, but because she has her past life's experience, she was headstrong on dealing with it, resulting in the kids liking her. This will most likely be the main formula of the series.

Fed-Kun's army
I hope we get more heartwarming chapters of her and her kids

sighs why can they let our little family lives happily ever after ... thank you for translating!

Dex-chan lover
God I'd love spoilers to who this next enemy is, whoever they are they look intense.

Thanks for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
@icarushector i meant safe as in her life. her "accident" happened years later when the kids grow up. it would be obvious that she's not safe from a sabotation. her foundation on high society is still weak so of course they would keep trying to topple her and get a portion

Users who are viewing this thread