A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 13 - Restarting Makes No Sense (12)

Fed-Kun's army
no more Fake Mom ! I'm so glad for her !

Thanks for the chapter!

Hmm, so this new character has this strange juxtaposition where he’s portrayed way over the top but obviously can’t be that much of a threat because of the success of past Suri. Differences are expected since Suri is going to be changing things up but showing him this early feels like an odd choice, since we haven’t diverged much from the original timeline yet. I think the only major difference so far is that the relatives were kicked out 1-2 weeks later. So why show him now unless he’s going to be relevant soon, but then it would be the same situation as the relatives where Suri knows what’s up. Unless he was someone she dealt with by using men, and she’ll need to find a new way to handle it. The timing would be right since it started one month after the father’s death.

And he’s related to the church? Since the place looks like a church/cathedral.

Fed-Kun's army
Yo, who's this motherf*cker that just traded his hair for power? Are we going Detective Conan or One Punch Man? Mona Lisa perhaps but bald and there's nothing wrong with that???

So the children call her mom now, that's a big step for all of them.
That bald man at the end doesn't look like someone with good intentions ;-;

ivv

Dex-chan lover
what in the...
i got so addicted in such a short time!
I want moreeee!!!!!

Fed-Kun's army
@Ai9964 I know, right?! My heart burst when the twins called her mom!!!!

Also, I dont think he's bald, he's just 'the culprit,' you know, like in Detective Conan? He's just been obscured so we dont recognize him later.

Double-page supporter
As ominous as the ending was I get the feeling it's not as bad as it seems. But I can always be wrong.

Group Leader
Whaa! Who is that in the last panel?! I believe he will be the antagonist and make more conflict... Ah~ happy family is the best

Ok this chapter is really nice and wholesome. The end is kind of ominous, I hope that whoever that is won't ruin their family's relationship.

Also the fact that the kids are now accepting her as their mom makes my heart feel warm~

They're calling her "mom" now instead of "fake mom" my heart aaaaaaaaa Q__Q

I wonder if the person in the last panels are sort of involved with the time reversal too ? If everrr that's the case, that's pretty interesting but I'm also scared for the future problems the Marchioness would face

I LIKE THIS SERIES SO MUCH I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY'RE CALLING HER JUST "MOM" NOW NO MORE OF THAT FAKE MOM NONSENSE

Thank u sooooo much for the update 💜💜💜💜
I really love this webtoon so I truly appreciate ur hard work, thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread