A Stepmother's Märchen - Vol. 1 Ch. 61 - Epilogue 5 - The Ending of a Fairy Tale (6)

@Zetazich Yeah. I bet that the rest of the guys would never let the church out that easily though, church probably won some nasty enemies. NGL, after the chapter I went on a mad hunt for any game that had a church that i could kill/destroy hahahaha (mainly EU4and CK3... haha)

Holy god is this some kind of dream chapter?
Like shuli's past
If it is ,this is way too tragic and the grief is so much
Nora and jeremy had fallen in love but shuli whom didn't realize and continue living as a marcioness until her regret upon death

The story is just amazing
Beautiful art
Outstanding story
Yet griefness

God, Orka's art is really magnificently beautiful. Jeremy! Nora! NORAAAAAA OH MY GOD that tragic yearning is 👌

@HeyitsDan

It is the epilogue of the past timeline. Hopefully we can get back to the present timeline soon cuz this epilogue aint good for my heart

Kinda sad shuli will never know that she was loved in the past timeline, no one can tell her that in the present timeline. I hope she realizes that she has to investigate her death in the past on the present timeline. I'm curious as to where prince ali and his sister will come in in the story. Because that prince ali seems like a second ML to me

Kinda confused tho, was jeremy in love with shuli in the past timeline? Because she was called the marquess's lover. I'm confused, or is this a mistranslation? Because i really wish jeremy and shuli have wholesome family relationship like mother-son or like-siblings to protect the family. Dont fall for her, jeremy. She ur mother. Please dont be a ML uwu

Ahhhh Nora loved her even in the previous timeline they're literally soulmates fuuuu also I really love the art, its gorgeous and really dynamic

Everyone's confused but Im sure it just says "epilogue" in the title as an epilogue to the first timeline aka the original story, not the whole manhwa lol there's a lot more to cover of the novel from the spoilers I read at least.

Truthfully, in all this. I only pity shuli and Nora. All the rest bloody bastards of the first time-line can rot in hell for all I care

YOOOOOOOO her past life is so intricate and deep!! Both Nora and Jeremy loved her romantically!? Man my feels.... She was loved so much by her family and peers!! But she never knew ;w; I hope the Cardinal gets screwed hard in her reborn life. He needs to PAY

Dex-chan lover
GOD. I THOUGHT THIS EPILOGUE STABBED ME ENOUGH TIMES IN THE HEART BUT--- ; - ; oh shuli you were so loved but all communication of it was cut off. Now theres a wave of regret weighing on every person...

I dont say this lightly but, i think original nora is planning to kill himself after resolving/avenging her death. He hoped to die while doing his work, and now the only light in his life is dead. I... the darkness weighing on original shuli and nora is heartbreaking :(((

@aspejercito

yes, Jeremy was in love with her in the first life, but couldn’t really express it. Probably had complicated feelings since she was technically his step mom... that, and all the rumors of her having many lovers without explaining her motives to the children. I guess her dying just made him snap due to all the regret. His reaction to her death wouldve probably fuelled those rumors of shili being his lover, when it was already a rumor when she was alive (due to them being so close in age)

And accdg to novel spoilers i read, Jeremy does fall for her again in the 2nd timeline, BUT will accept that she only loves him like family, and will give up his love and it’ll turn into famillial love! He even finds someone else to marry someday hehe
forgot the girls’ name, but jeremy meets her in a party while Shuli and Nora are on their honeymoon!

Cardinal is an asshole. Also Jeremy loves shuli or did I read that wrong?? I totally love older Nora. He a hunk❤️😊

Aahhhhhh this chapter was so heartbreaking amd so beautifully drawn (i mean, all the chapters are) but gah so bittersweet.

Thanks for translating and sharing with us

I didn't cry but didn't simp for Cardinal. I think the reason why I didn't cry is that I read a lot of novels that are more tragic than this.

Users who are viewing this thread