A Tale of the Secret Saint - Vol. 4 Ch. 14 - Black Dragon Zabira - Part 1

Dex-chan lover
@blackphoenixsuzaku don't think so since they only live up to 500 years might be his kin or something might of happened that extended his life as a blue dragon dunno but not likely

Dex-chan lover
I don't like how he suffered for just 10 years out of his 1000 years lifespan. Author could've made it longer because that's not a lot for him or it could've been a recurring theme in his lifespan. Getting constantly betrayed for 1000 years would pretty much break you.

i feel bad for Zabira ;-; but now that he has Fia he has nothing to lose

they pretty much have the same back story though lmao Fia getting betrayed by her brothers and Zabira getting betrayed by his kin, no wonder they have so much chemistry together (ok so i didnt mean to make this sound not as bad as it seems but it became like this anyways)

I feel this in such a personal level as I experienced it as well like being excluded from my classmates deliberately and them making fun of me while I turned my back on them i wish I have my own Fia

@darekpawlo wasn't it like established that Fia can't die as long as Zabira can give her his strength? like as long as he is alive and well Fia is almost immortal and so far there is no being stronger than Zabira so he can't die

Dex-chan lover
Her: I can't believe you didn't cry at the titanic movie. Do you even feel?
Me on this chapter:
https://----[! URL is only accessible to you. !]----/proxy/8ItT20xS-wo5N42JLvqtOyeJCbm-XZZxX0fXrAKgC-EdyitCpY0Ojf-COXDaUj4zpao8bpR50PdKzXPsUb2DeI79nx_SgetgAAuE5_4m2lmpPKH4Kml-WHR565cvhq5IRJe5Y5E

Dex-chan lover
@blackphoenixsuzaku Very impossible. As much as we'd like that revenge, blue dragons live 500 years as he said. So his brother died long ago or would've had to inherit TWO dragons power/lifespan (which can't be cuz he said he only inherit the chief's from not already having a name) so that he could outlive him from the 1000 years lifespan he had.

Users who are viewing this thread