A Villainess No More - Ch. 6

Okay that official I hate the people of this fucking town especially this poor excuse of a sister!
MC will be WAY better in her new kingdom rather than with those entitled ungrateful jerks I'm looking foward for the fall the "idiots kingdom" they would all deserve it!

Dex-chan lover
Why would the Duke want fifth-hand goods like you... Narcissist.

At the end I was singing that cups song from pitch perfect... cause they will miss her when she's gone.

It is rather impressive how the author successfully depicted the sister as selfish and self-absorbed while making her motives self righteous so she'll never see herself as wrong. Usually the golden child sister is just evil and selfish and the world revolves around her and she doesn't really care about how she treats her sister. In this, I actually understand how she thinks her actions are justified.

So her sister is also conceited? She thinks if they see her they’ll pick her?? Are you trying to say you’re prettier or you’re the better choice? Cause that’s exactly what it sounds like.

me whenever the sister talks: https://memestatic.fjcdn.com/pictures/All+my+angry+reaction+pics+part+1_37707a_7267440.jpg

Lol! Classic case of: when the person who does all the actual work leaves; then everyone realize how much work it actually takes to get things done.
Classic!!! Love it so far!
Love MC’s disposition!
She knows she is the backbone or the arms of her society and all she was trying to do was help, and never asked things in return, but she also wasn’t ignorant of that fact, or playing it of with humbleness either.
Love her!

Its like monty python skit.
Ah, now we see the violence inherent in the system.
Shut up!
Oh! Come and see the violence inherent in the system! HELP! HELP! I'm being repressed!

Fed-Kun's army
The head has been severed..now the body will simply thrash around in its dying throws...

Wow the amount of confidence Lillian has *sarcasm*
So she thinks anyone who meets her would be head over heels for her? Like how shameless was she to say that in front of the bride’s face (hey guess what when your future husband meets me he will want to divorce you and marry me🙄🙄) Or is it that she really believes that her sister is a wicked person and wanted to throw an insult there before she left.
I just want her to know one day about all the badmouthing she gets in the comment’s section... that would satisfying : )

I want all those people to suffer, including the sister. Arrogant, pretentious piles of garbage.

Users who are viewing this thread