Advertisements on the site

Status
Not open for further replies.
🤔
14702.png

it's all ogre now, the end of dexangelion is upon us, restaroni in pepperoni, sh sh only dreams noa

Dex-chan lover
@MCM
>inb4, just nostalgia
yeah :3
>and 4Clover
thought so

I was never a fan of 4cancer but even I had my imageboard phase or "phase" for almost a decade, albeit on other boards.

@darkeden112: Nice avatar ;)
Cannot be arsed to search in my imageboard archive to find "similar" pictures of overPAINTed p**nartists for some keks, just made a low effort bra**erz banner 1-2 pages ago, somewhat related to your avatar I guess. ^^

@LegionGuy49
>Man I’m stupid.
Naah, yer good, just use an adblocker since some /&%§! sites have infected (or annoying) ads. ;)

@ZeeTee: No tears?

@Waoweewoo: Nice

I want more Jojo or Jojo-like stuff. ;)

Fed-Kun's army
@holo You say that a good many female targeted ads have been submitted this year. Is there anything I can do to see them? Because all the ones I’ve been seeing are for guys... Are you going to put them up later or do I need to keep refreshing?

It’s not thattt bad, at least it’s not ads in the middle of manga, but I do hope that it doesn’t get worse than this. Is this the beginning of a spiral. Hopefully not.

Edit:I knew something was wrong with the ads, they were too high quality. I’m a dumbass

Group Leader
If I can suggest something, leave those "ADS" on site forever. And make more for several other mangas. It could be good use for people to learn about new stuff this way.

If you guys (mangadex staff) do decide to use ads, I would like to request that you avoid using lewd or sexual ads. Those are really uncomfortable and I always end up blocking those types of ads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread