Advertisements on the site

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love that this is a yearly thing and that there (seems) to be more variety! Happy april fools guys!

Contributor
The best thing to come of the "ads" has been all the salt and entitlement from the people who don't get it

Miku best girl
Admin
Miku is still the best girl therefore her shrine stays!

I have a opinion if mangadex have to add ads because server maintenance, etc

how about the ads like ads now "for mangadex to mangadex" so the scanlators who wants to promote their project can rent a banner in main page with "cheezy clickbait".

the placement ads in her i said good but please NO ADS when reading comic, only in tittle

Fed-Kun's army
So long as the ads stay relevant to the userbase
(I.e ads about manga and not ads like freaking Turbo Tax, which I get enough of on Spotify. I swear to God if I hear "All people are tax people" one more time I'm going to wet myself.)
and are funny I'll have no complaints.

Miku best girl
Admin
@mochamaal
I doubt scanlators are going to have significant amounts of money as a lot of them are students.

Seeing so much negativity here, just wanted to post my support to the mods for this great meme!
I would've supported it even if it were real. Thank you mods!

I mean as long as it does not ruin my reading experience, I am fine with it. The site and people who manages it needs to earn money too.

Dex-chan lover
How much does an ad cost, or are you using some advertising service like ad sense?

Interesting how the ads just in house stuff. Probably why it doesn't block by adblocker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread