After Transformation, Mine and Her Wild Fantasy

Dex-chan lover
hmm.. what is this.. sometimes it's skipping too much.. sometimes it's out of place..

Great premise but this adaptation's too rushed. Important characters aren't introduced and stuff like that. I can only keep up with the happenings because I read the WN

Dex-chan lover
Why pick a font that looks like a rough bristly paint brush without enough paint ?

Dex-chan lover
@sunohonmy
There must be a million free TTF/fonts which are available off the internet. Pick anyone except Comic-Sans. (there are so many reasons to not pick that one)
Ask some questions from other teams. I am absolutely positive they will be helpful. If not only for helping translate series. If you do it they don't have too.

The first few chapters are kind of doo doo but it gets better as it moves on. You should give it a chance if you have the time.

Group Leader
disciplinary committee's third division captain, what's her name again?
Well if it has been mentioned

why didn't he bring his other body as well? ,Tyre I mean, he can just finish it with a single swing and be done with it

Hurry up and kill this scarlet deuche. I know i dont give a damn about whatever special background he has, just gank the fucker already

man, the first few chapters were acceptable but around the end of "scarlet arc" the author just made some really infuriating decisions. i wouldnt really say they were inherently bad, i mean there always has to be a villain and stuff, but they were so badly executed that it ruined all sense of immersion the series had.

Group Leader
Finally fixed the problem i had with the fonts, it was pretty easy to fix, am just a blind idiot lol.
Hopefully u see improvements in the coming chapter.

This is close to unreadable for me, art is bad,story is just plain garbage, conversations and how everything turns out makes absolutely no sense and logic
Story is progressing but at the price of overall quality including immersion. What an absolute garbage....

Any manga with the same concept, which doesn't suck in the execution part?

Doesn't need to be exact same comcept but something very similar would also be enough.

Dex-chan lover
@Seedy I guess you don't follow "Iron Ladies".
English translations of Chinese products, is very much a acquired taste. Only a real good translation will make sense, but then some artistic interpretation will be involved.

Dex-chan lover
How the hell did we get from this:
T4.png

To what we have now?!

Users who are viewing this thread