Aitsu no Kanojo - Ch. 22 - Precious To Me

Dex-chan lover
Man you guys are hitting me with spoily ass shit that's making me scared to read this manga any further 😵‍💫

Dex-chan lover
We'll find out if Umimi's horniness exceeds 9000 next time on His Girlfriend Z Kai.

Thank you for the translation.

Contributor
Damn it, so as predicted she really did run away from a creepy, abusive stepfather and not another reason unrelated to sexual abuse.

Release the evidence anyway, it would be beyond stupid to let a (would-be?) sex offender like him who is in a position of power to get away. It only gives him another chance to strike at Umimi because Riku wouldn't always be there for her, would he? Better have him locked away for a few years of peace of mind than have him be walking free terrorizing this girl (or other girls, for that matter — would a creep like that stop at just targeting Umimi?).

Y'know what, now I think it'd be a good idea if he and Umimi dated at least for a while. He already went out of his way to risk his life to protect her, why stop there? Lines have been crossed, he made a choice in her favor, and now it's too late for Riku to simply back out of everything now and find new friends. Forget about Shizuku and Takt's little plots and mind games, shit got real with Umimi here.

Weird that Umimi's touching herself at the end after almost getting raped, but hey, if that's what it takes for her to calm down and sleep better after being saved by her knight in shining armor, so be it, I guess...

Taking the story in this direction really opened a can of worms for the readers, didn't it? Now some more bets are off when it comes to Shizuku's secret because we now know for a fact the author can and will go this route if they wanted to.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
We have kanokari, whose mc is fucking wimp and the girls are full of bs

And this manga here, we have mc trapped in a mindfuckery relationship between his friend, friend's girlfriend, kouhai and an abusive friend's girlfriend's father

Just what in the world these japanese author took inspiration from lmao

Fed-Kun's army
new chapters being rare and the story going a bit all over the place, I even forgot that 2nd girl, the kouhai
story should be about FMC only, the friend with big tits.
So a rapist dad. Maybe the MC "friend", takt, is also a rapist or somethin, which blackmails the FMC
i dont think takt is gay

Will never understand the obsession of animanga readers to think authors 'adds' subjects into their work, and that the story wasn't going to have them from the beginning.

You know, looking to get triggered amirite. Chill, bruh.

Now that I think about it why do shonen authors add physical violence in their mangas cant they just develop their characters struggles better, bruh we already have violent video games to turn people into murderers, I'll never forgive the japanese-

Dex-chan lover
RJ5VcKC.jpg

How has this come to happen

Dex-chan lover
Pedo's have a place in the world. It just happens to be 6 feet underground.

Dex-chan lover
Also, I really don't get what people have against sexual assault as a plot device. It's neither good or bad, it's just another way to write a drama.

Users who are viewing this thread