Aitsu no Kanojo - Vol. 4 Ch. 33 - Have Eyes for Me Only [UNCENSORED]

Dex-chan lover
So . . . Lemme get this straight. She doesnt like seeing him with other girls. Wants him to look at her only. Wont say that shes in love with him, although its pretty obvious at this point but unfortunately He is even denser than a black hole. And now she sexually assaulted him.

Yep the recipes for "definetely avoid" is completed and the assault has cooked it.

Man, thats just messed up.

Thank you for the sl!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Ok so... Not a completely garbage chapter, Umimi is still neurotic as hell, and there's still fuckall discovery with the rest of the nonsense... I'm envisioning the author with a fire extinguisher trying to put out a blazing VLCC... But it's a start I guess.

As ever, thank you for scanlating.

Dex-chan lover
Great job, 3 full pages of just some characters undressing. Surely someone won't be shitting on this and trying to cancel the series at some point in the future...

Dex-chan lover
...so why did she take off her pants again? :meguu:
To fuck the MC senseless to get her point of "I want you only for myself" across (which now that I notice, it's a solution I've seen suggested here before in other mangos). And honestly, seeing how static he's being since the start, it's not without basis.

At least we have some inking as to what's going on: that nobody has the balls to break the status quo and be honest with themselves and the others. Which is why everyone is going behind everybody else's backs and making the current clusterfuck. Welp.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you very much

Edit: :meguupog:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread