Aitsu no Kanojo - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Gymnasium Storehouse

Dex-chan lover
I was just thinking about this today. Wouldn’t be surprised if it gets close to being spicy only for someone to open the shed in a typical fashion. Thanks for the translations.

Dex-chan lover
Lol, kouhai blackmail. She wants to homewreck. I'm not gonna lie, I fell for the bait with Shizuku; I thought for sure that she was going to predate on Riku again. Well, she might next chapter anyways.

I really don't get it, does the author ever been in a relationship? I mean if the new girl says something like that and confesses afterwards it would be pretty much pointless. Since she's down for blackmailing route and literally put off the MC. Any sane person would never give her a chance. I guess it's a Japanese fantasy manga so everything is possible in author's delusional fantasy work. Also the main girl is huge turn off. Dating with MC's friend yet trying to have an affair with MC. I really don't understand Japanese mentality. Is there any character with a backbone and critical thinking. I guess this thing happens since they're teenagers. True, teenagers really do retarded things like that but it's a huge turn off as a reader. These 2 girls are loose cannon and I would like to see how tf the author wrap this up a dumpster fire of a work.

Dex-chan lover
Blackmail on one side and on the other the hot potato of adultery to your friend. I cannot see how's that gonna end badly. </sarcasm>

Group Leader
With the mangadex comments back, I don't think there's a need to make a discord server for this series, Radeon. If you do make one, I'll join tho.

Dex-chan lover
Only 11 chapters and everything is already like this wtf, on another note for some reason this sort of reminds me of "my daughters friend"...

Dex-chan lover
I was rooting for Umimi to get back together with Takt til this whole blackmail route came around. She had better not actually end up in a love triangle with Riku afterward either. If that happens I wouldn't be at all surprised if he just brushes the blackmail off and rolls with it like he does with Minase.

Dex-chan lover
I really don't get it, does the author ever been in a relationship? I mean if the new girl says something like that and confesses afterwards it would be pretty much pointless. Since she's down for blackmailing route and literally put off the MC. Any sane person would never give her a chance. I guess it's a Japanese fantasy manga so everything is possible in author's delusional fantasy work. Also the main girl is huge turn off. Dating with MC's friend yet trying to have an affair with MC. I really don't understand Japanese mentality. Is there any character with a backbone and critical thinking. I guess this thing happens since they're teenagers. True, teenagers really do retarded things like that but it's a huge turn off as a reader. These 2 girls are loose cannon and I would like to see how tf the author wrap this up a dumpster fire of a work.
Spitting out facts.

Dex-chan lover
Alternatively, the author actually has experience with this type of relationship and is therefore making a realistic story (with possible embellishment).

Dex-chan lover
This is one manga where I feel like the characters actually going all the way wouldn't be off-putting. (I mean aside from the subject matter in itself) Or more specifically, it wouldn't be out of place.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Babe, wake up, peak hot trash literature just dropped ‼️‼️🗣️🗣️🔥🔥🔥

Dex-chan lover
I mean ppl have different thought and mentality for sure

Users who are viewing this thread