Aitsu no Kanojo - Vol. 2 Ch. 16 - The Two Who Left Midway

Dex-chan lover
I have a love hate relationship with these stories, I MUST KNOW how it ends, but also know we’re going to be strung along for dozens of chapters.

Oh god, I like the girl (Minase) but this level of bullshittery is plain stupid. Like dude, who would do something like that? I swear the god, author is doing it on purpouse. At one time I want to 3rd UNRELATED GIRL to appear before him. They'll make out a nicely couple leaving this bullshit trio on sidelines.

You’ve just solved rom coms.

Fed-Kun's army
this chapter kinda convinced me that Takt is jealous
but not of Riku, of Minase

I'm calling it here
There is room that Takt is just mad at girls trying to take his best friend away from him so he tries to date the girls but that’s retarded in many ways. Though given how the characters are being rn, it’s not far from being the truth.

Dex-chan lover
This whole friend group is just a car crash in motion. I honestly can't wait for the convoluted reasoning behind all this nonsense. I expect DomeKano levels of bullshittery.
Car crash in motion ? That thing is already burned out and just sliding on its tires, but honestly.. MC might not be a Saint, though Minase clearly doesn't deserve him, or rather she's just there to break his mental ~ I mean she more than obviously has a thing for mc and nothing for takt yet keeps showing him how she's probably doing the deed with takt ugh >_> So far literally nothing makes any sense heh

Dex-chan lover
it's so nice to browse the recently added tab and see this update a few chapters and just only read the latest one

there's enough to know fun bullshit drama is happening, but without the pain of sitting through each update seeing it runs in circles lol

At this point I can't help but feel like Riku is in a losing position no matter where he is.
Inami is blackmailing him to try and get closer to Takt, Minase says she loves Riku but also keeps flaunting the fact she's with Takt in his face to make him jealous, and after chapter 9 when it was revealed that Inami dated Takt and told her to deliberately keep it a secret from Riku, it seems like he's got some kind of long stemming problem with Riku which we may find out about soon
Yeah this mofo has it rough smh

Dex-chan lover
My theory is:
Takt holds a grudge against Riku, because he always "gets" the girls he likes, because he always saw himself as the third wheel or maybe because his first GF was really in love with Riku but due to her inexperience with love she started dating Takt due to confusing her own feelings (The dumbest but most likely reason).
After realizing this he broke up with her, then started dating Minase and thought he had earned his revenge on Riku by dating the girl he always liked but once again he realizes that his girlfriend is actually in love with Riku, she doesn't care about their relationship or their past friendship and is using him to make Riku jealous and steal her from his arms so Takt is trying to "cuck" Riku by making her have sex with him or fall in love with him for real to break their relationship forever.
Anyways, I think this manga has been created to have a short serialization so we will not see Domekano levels of bullshit and sorry for the bad english, i'm trying to improve my skills when it comes to "talk" in public and avoid nervousism.

Every character in this manga is beyond redemption and i wanna jump in & beat the s**t out of them. Main FML is one calculative b*tch, that glance shows she's enjoying it. The other girl don't deserve Riku at all. Takt? Don't even get me started. And Riku is just a spineless virgin boy. They deserve every ounce of misery in their life. I also want to slap the f**k out of author. This manga truly boils my blood. I know the most logical approach would be dropping it but this s**t is my fix cause i got too invested in to drop it...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread