Akuma Koujo - Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
I thought she came here after falling into the dimensional rift chasing and fighting one of the pillar demons. She won but ended up lost in dimensional space. Then woke up with no memories in body of her previous life before becoming a demon. I dont remember her coming here intentionally

Dex-chan lover
I thought she came here after falling into the dimensional rift chasing and fighting one of the pillar demons. She won but ended up lost in dimensional space. Then woke up with no memories in body of her previous life before becoming a demon

The adaptation take a massive frankenstein approach to the source material so things are all over the place.

Yuru fought that demon lord and was stuck in the rift between worlds, but she wasn't quite 'lost'

When she ate the soul of the mage (the karma on it at least) she also 'granted his wish' of returning to his wife...but he ended up as a new person...in fact the same person he saw proposing to his wife after helping her overcome the grief of his death that led to him making contract with the demon lord in the first place.

Using that contract as connection, she followed the soul to Earth.

Though I believe her losing her memories was a side effect to the spell the exorcist used, not the result of dimensional travel itself.

Dex-chan lover
And that’s how she began fucking Earth up.
If you really need to know...
Quite the opposite. The presence of demons is beneficial to Earth (not humans), because it also causes spirits to reemerge; Earth has almost no spirits left.

Dex-chan lover
If you really need to know...
Quite the opposite. The presence of demons is beneficial to Earth (not humans), because it also causes spirits to reemerge; Earth has almost no spirits left.
From the humans POV she’s definitely is fucking things up.
she’ll only kill their “god” this time and return later with an unbeatable army of Demon Lord class maids. Not even Shedy would be able to do anything against that.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread