Akuma wa Rozario ni Kiss o suru - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Baal? And pulls a sword from her boobs? Genshin impact is looking different nowadays
Yes, when I saw the "unsheathing" I thought immediately of Her Excellency.

But then she revealed herself to be named Beelzebub when her surname is Baal. (Goetically, they're very different demons)

Aaaham. Well, hopefully the inspiration is beyond surface level, but that mistake doesn't bode well...

Man this thing sent me to my childhood. Most of it from Blue Exorcist but for adults

Dex-chan lover
Babe wake up. New battle harem just dropped.

MC, before realizing what contract truly is:

hey, my boy got free rent. Even comes with a harem momma. better than the current devils I sign a contract for.

So I'm guessing his harem is going to be the seven deadly sins.

Baal and Bel are indeed 2 of the sins. Flau (I assume is short for Flauros, another biblical demon) isn't a sin though. So I guess it'll be a mix of sins and less powerful demons?

Dex-chan lover
This feels like...

Old?

Like a lewd remake of a generic battle harem.

And author...

Baal and Belzebu are different demons, but whatever

Dex-chan lover
Wouldn't a male witch be called warlock? I guess that'd be a problem caused by translating from Japanese.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Well no, witches doesn't make a deal with the devil to gain strength. They connect with the Gods and the Gods will lent the witches power. I know that from Persona 3.

Dex-chan lover
Wouldn't a male witch be called warlock? I guess that'd be a problem caused by translating from Japanese.
That's just conflating DnD to other things. Back in the real world, witch is a unisex meaning for people collaborating with (the) devil(-s).

Beelzebub also isn't "supposed" to be a green haired infant just because he happens to be one in, well, Beelzebub.

Dex-chan lover
That's just conflating DnD to other things. Back in the real world, witch is a unisex meaning for people collaborating with (the) devil(-s).

Beelzebub also isn't "supposed" to be a green haired infant just because he happens to be one in, well, Beelzebub.
This has quite literally nothing to do with DnD, there's loads of female warlocks in there, and witches are not mentioned.
Back in the real world, it doesn't necessarily have anything to do with "(the) devil(-s)", and the gender associated with it depends on the time period. Originally, female witches were called wicce and male witches wicca, later on witch became a term encompassing both genders, and presently it's primarily used to describe women.

Here you have the definition from Oxford English Dictionary:
A person (in later use typically a woman; see note) who practises witchcraft or magic, esp. of a malevolent or harmful nature.

Still, I agree that calling men "witches" isn't wrong, it just felt off to me because I wasn't used to it.
Funny thing about my first comment is that my thought about the translation being the problem was completely off, since I later learned that "majo" in Japanese is also primarily used to describe women.

Dex-chan lover
This has quite literally nothing to do with DnD, there's loads of female warlocks in there, and witches are not mentioned.
Back in the real world, it doesn't necessarily have anything to do with "(the) devil(-s)", and the gender associated with it depends on the time period. Originally, female witches were called wicce and male witches wicca, later on witch became a term encompassing both genders, and presently it's primarily used to describe women.

Here you have the definition from Oxford English Dictionary:

Still, I agree that calling men "witches" isn't wrong, it just felt off to me because I wasn't used to it.
Funny thing about my first comment is that my thought about the translation being the problem was completely off, since I later learned that "majo" in Japanese is also primarily used to describe women.
Hmm, outside of the old Scott use, I wasn't even aware of that wider etymology of a warlock in more recent history. Was just assuming this was yet another case of "why isn't this one fantasy property the same as that other one?" you see way too often and though wrong, it looks like.

So, thank you and apologies.

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe people actually liking this. All of it is just mediocre. Bad art. Generic premise. Bait pretty girl even though it's not pretty. Too straightforward it's actually cringeworthy. The gesture of the character is very amateurish

I don't see any hope for this manga

Dex-chan lover
This manga feel very... amateurish. Both from a drawing style and narrative point of view.
Right. I am surprised people can enjoy this.

It's like that particular isekai manga that I always insulting it every chapter dropped but somehow it got very popular that many scanlator want to translate that manga

Dex-chan lover
Right. I am surprised people can enjoy this.

It's like that particular isekai manga that I always insulting it every chapter dropped but somehow it got very popular that many scanlator want to translate that manga
I guess is the kind of manga inwhich readers are able to shut their brain and just focus on the ecchi.

Users who are viewing this thread