Akuyaku Reijou Level 99: Watashi wa UraBoss desu ga Maou de wa Arimasen - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
Every single otome villainess mangas are like this, MC suspect of of otome's mc and capture targets, MC ended up being MC and otome's mc and capture targets become villains. The lower grade mangas would be MC unaware that they're in actual world and those people are humanbeings not NPC though they're resembled.
It's not like I care too much, just whatever.

Dex-chan lover
That's like being level 30 trying to protect a level 99 how cute

we need more of this training... and when all the provincial nobles are Level50+ in under 2 years, they will realise she isn't nearly so terrifying an existence and you won't need something as unreliable as a party of "hero units" to vanquish the demon lord xD

Fed-Kun's army
@Smokeball this is significantly different from most. She's getting together with a background(?) Character, not even a side character (?). The original MC were only after her for a bit, but are lessening their attack against her, and she helped fuel it by telling them how to level up

Double-page supporter
Cute! She is sure is and he is too adorable for showing concern for our mc. Try to become strong to hold your own then do the protecting bud and get protected as well. I sure did find a good manga to read. Yeah, some characters started out very 2 dimensional bad but every next chapter they get a little more flushed out.
Now the only big problem that is left are those constant somewhat forced proposals of marriage by her so-called parents. I would like to meet them one day and give them a piece of my mind. They need to be dealt with sooner than later.

Users who are viewing this thread