Akuyaku Reijou Level 99: Watashi wa UraBoss desu ga Maou de wa Arimasen - Vol. 4 Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
As annoying as it is for a romance manga, she DOES make a solid point about her isolation affecting her feelings. He's the only one she could depend on so of course she would feel differently about him than others. That might not be a good thing to base a long term relationship on that might lead to things like marriage and children
He's also the only one to treat her even somewhat normally. Everyone else, other than Eleanor who's kinda too airheaded to notice, practically melts in terror if she so much as looks at them for more than a heartbeat.

He talks to her normally, hangs out with her (mostly) normally, scolds her normally, and sticks up for her. Nobody else in this world has really done that, so it's easy to see why she'd feel he was special to her.

Contributor
I'm pretty sure she will defend her, now that they are best friend a little closer, when the heroine will "attack" with her harem.

Dex-chan lover
Come on, don't go back on your revelation.

Yeah, it takes more determination than his to break through her thick skull.

Lol, she needs to work harder on her not-standing-out skills.

I don't dislike that nobler-than-thou-but-actually-adorable tsundere approach she's got going.

Patrick might not mind a marriage and children with her, though. So, it could be a good thing. I doubt she will find a better man, anyway.
That makes me think of how relationships have been for most of history. Less about marrying who you fall in love with, and more about falling in love with who you marry.

Dex-chan lover
Anime been good so far. Pace they're going so far seems like they'll only adapt volume 1. Hopefully, that way it'll be more fleshed out.

Thanks for the TL

Users who are viewing this thread