Akuyaku Reijou ni Tensei Shita hazu ga Marie Antoinette Deshita - Ch. 1 - You Shall Marry!

very smooth brain hours of me to say this when compared to the many discussions about the benefits of the revolution, but that face in the last panel is totally a glass mask reference isnt it

Looking forward to the development of this one. Really wish I could find the raw source of it, though.

Dex-chan lover
Man, I can imagine Robespierre becoming a cute shota here (he was 5 years younger than Marie)

tha fuc i thought she fell on the eifel tower miniature and got peirced but here the eifel tower fell on her back and stabbed her wtf
truly it is adumb way to die

Oh she's Marie Antoinette. Lol explains the reference when she said "let them eat cake" right before she was stabbed by the mini eiffel tower

Double-page supporter
The historian in me is on the floor laughing also I would love to see a second she-wolf of France.

Also we got a new fucking death for the list I never though I would see the words effieled towered. I love it

Dex-chan lover
I clicked because she didn't die in a traffic accident but because of an effin eiffel tower

Oohhhhh!! Interesting! That was a VERY PROMISING premise !!! Now I wonder if this might somehow change the history of the world... 😅

Users who are viewing this thread