Akuyaku Reijou no Shitsuji-sama: Hametsu Flag wa Ore ga Tsubusasete Itadakimasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.1 - Entrance Exam

i have a question about those violin physics (from experience). I'm just being nitpicky tbh.
a) they are gods to be able to play with no chin rest or shoulder rest for at least 3 minutes. that would hurt.
b) strings... don't normally snap that way? I'm just confused because I've had my e string snap on me once and it came straight for my face. (while tuning, luckily it only cut my thumb) not that I want his face to get cut, but it should normally snap straight up and for his face. also, shouldn't the people have realized that the string was f*cked up beforehand? unless it was an intense piece, (I still highly doubt that would happen unless the string was worn down a lot already) even if it was worn down, I feel like they should've known that the string was screwed up beforehand or something... just feels like they set him up for failure or something.

@icarusthorn
yo same

@dudewithmagic
it is difficult to do. as a violinist myself, it hurt when I saw that string snap. however, I feel like you could train yourself to do that(?) or if you know shifting and the notes very well already. I'm sure that I myself cannot do it, and I find it amazing that he can, but it might just be a lot of practice. I do personally train myself mentally for situations that might happen, but idk could just be me. I say that it's lots of practice mostly because I've seen one of my friends pull off a concert with a viola bigger than her normal size and with a missing string. she played through at least 3 pieces that day and adapted to the absence of a string within at last five minutes. I know for a fact that many people can't do it, but I'm guessing it's a thing that comes with the practice of shifting.

it's amazing that he can pull it off and no doubt is it amazing. not trying to degrade him, but you can pull it off if you prepared yourself for that situation, which is what he probably did.
thanks for listening to my ted talk, and sorry for tagging.

Also yeah, violin strings don't snap like that lmfao. The pressure violinists put on the spot where you're supposed to play does not compare to the pressure from where the pegs are. Those things are tightly coiled around and stretched to produce sound. Merely playing roughly in that spot won't cause that particular spot to snap. The fuckin thing comes from the scroll - the very top of the violin. That thing will sail backwards and cut your eye out. But it's an isekai manga, so it doesn't even matter lmfao.

@lily2336 also no prob with the tagging. You brought me back here to nitpick again lmfao

Dex-chan lover
What an Alpha Chad.
He's collecting kittens like it's going out of style 😂

Fed-Kun's army
Am i the only one had the feeling that the random girl is his Sister on his previous life.

Dex-chan lover
that was quite possibly the most dramatic panel involving a guy catching a fainting woman i've ever seen.

@Volstgalph

Heinrich Wilhelm Ernst? no, he's not as good looking.

uhm, this is seinen right? doesn't seem like it, I find it too immature

i'm not a violinist, so I wouldn't really know, but I've read plenty of media with violin strings snapping and most of them created injuries for that character. Also, just basing on basic physics, a taut string would spring back in the direction where its being stretched at, so the face and the hand holding the finger board.

rwf

This manga is ultimate "white-knightning" fantasy. Still much better then ultimate "simping" fantasy - kanojo okarishimasu

what with the last part ? I was about to save the remaining chap for later, but now it forcing me to continue............... damn it

Users who are viewing this thread