Akuyaku Reijou no Tsuihougo! - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - Have a Flower and be My Ally, Okay?

Aggregator gang
@Inori darkfenrir I also think I'm odd for liking Toma's route best...but I think it's because I like older brother types in otome games. Plus, his was the last route I played out of the main four and I honestly found his story to be the most interesting because I was super vested into trying to get the best ending. And I know this sounds weird, but the deal of him putting her in a cage didn't seem that threatening because
he didn't have the crazy yandere vibe on his route, it was more like desperate last measure to keep her safe from the crazy girls...and the cage was obviously flimsy and took MC a couple days to figure out how to break out, that was on her lol.

@Umbrecola
I'm pretty sure MC didn't know what she wrote in the diary. When she found the diary in her room, she stuffed it into her bag because she was in a rush. She got her memories back at the same time Toma discovered the diary.

Dex-chan lover
"That's nice, when will it be? Because Leonid and me have a trip planned for when they are supposed to be here..."

Aggregator gang
Didn't expect to find many Amnesia comrades here, I actually love Toma's route despite the cage and drug because I love the childhood older brother type, and not to mention the lingerie scene is the best scene in the Amnesia trilogy.

Also please note that it is mentioned in the Ukyo's route that due to the heroine weird circumstances, the world is trying to kill her which makes Toma's mind warped and the same can be said to Ikki's fangirl who mentioned that they felt like they were doing devil's temptation.

Double-page supporter
Yay thanks for updating this PUNI!

GAAAAWD Eli and Leo are facking ADORBS just freakin get married already and sack that Michel prince asdfghjjkl

Dex-chan lover
Elizabeth's position isn't the best possible one. If prince Michel approaches her parents with a good offer, it's easy to see the duke being only too glad to offer her as a wife to Michel. After all, the duke already was ready to throw her to the lions by allowing her to be judged and banished. Like I said in the comments of an earlier chapter, the duke would have most definitely got something out of that deal from the king, otherwise the duke would have lost too much face. This is because at the end of the day nobody could show any concrete evidence against Elizabeth, so she was only judged and sentenced based on what other people claimed. So, if the duke now could sell Elizabeth for a second time, why wouldn't he do it?

Elizabeth's only edge is that she doesn't need to feel any loyalty to her old family/country and more importantly nobody would expect it from her, seeing how she was banished dishonourably. So, Elizabeth wouldn't technically need to care about any orders from her old family, though it would be troublesome if the duke applied pressure on the church. Of course if she just married Leonid, all of her problems would be solved, although naturally she couldn't work as a nun for the church anymore. However, Leonid doesn't seem like a dude who enjoys palaces and the high society, so chances are they would be both perfectly happy living a more rustic life. It's not like Elizabeth wouldn't have a hundred ways of making money using her modern knowledge.

The kiddie cut scene where they first met is so cute!!! And I do like the parallel with the past and the present. I could see why Leonid our dorky male lead is in love with her.

Also! Getting into some plot drama now! The Yandere Prince versus our Awkward Knight.

Dex-chan lover
The flashback with the rose was really cute. She really didn't give a thought to her gift, but it made a big impression on him.

I like this chapter because it shows how Leo fell for her and maybe people will stop saying saying how she did nothing to avoid her bad end. I was kind of meh on this manga at first but this is starting to be one of the otome isekai that I like more.

Users who are viewing this thread