Akuyaku Reijou no Tsuihougo! - Vol. 4 Ch. 16 - Escape From the Birdcage of Fate

Fed-Kun's army
oh come on dude. this is just a procession of increasingly annoying character introductions.

Double-page supporter
Did y'all forgot that he is crown prince?

He is untouchable, even if he commit a murderer and a rape, especially if they are commoner

Killing a crown prince on the other end, is a pretty heavy crime that would ruin their life forever

Did you get it?

Ugh so bad in so many ways...The prince it's a trash rapist but yeah fk it let's smile and forget everything wtf... Why so much dragging on this matter only to end like that? I don't know what kind of readers the author wants to reach but im sure this chapter is garbage it's likes nothing happens but all characters have choices, opinions and paths to take that's why the MC it's banished by doing some choices in her life then why the fk that prince escapes without a consequence?

what the fuck is with japanese manga and forgiving complete pieces of shit like they did nothing wrong????? this is disturbing

Dex-chan lover
@Qelix
I think you are judging something that did not happened...
The prince had multiple chances to force a kiss on her, he did not.
The prince had more than enough time to foundle her, he did not.
The prince could have retaliated when she struck him, he did not.
All that happened was that the prince pushed the MC and stranded her while trying to make her "accept" him. Was it wrong of him to do it? Yes, it was. Was it something "irredemable"? No, it was not and in fact it was not even the worse thing he did in this chapter, that would have been attempting to assassinate Leonid.
To me it seems you have to review your priorities.

Thanks, that avatar was the cover for a fanfiction I read some time ago ^^.

@nichtmalda
Eh... no.
Those words were to stop the fight and that was what happened.
It doesn't mean the yandere prince will stop being an yandere or that he is not crazy anymore just that at the moment they would be causing strife for the romantic interest unnecessary if they kept fighting.

"I hope there are no more flags raised."

You just screwed yourself over. You just had to ask that question, didn't you?

Also, if you think about it. He's a prince, in a place like medieval Europe. He can pretty much do whatever tf he wants and get away with it. There isn't really a choice to punish him, if she wants to continue living in Nortia. Pay attention to the time frame, please.

Dex-chan lover
So they're just gonna let the prince get away with attempted murder and rape? I know he's royalty but come on!

Okay so realistically he's a prince so you can't just kill him but he can still get banished to the countryside to "recover from his illness" like all the other misbehaving nobles. Thr guy actually has an illness to recover from too!

The way this is all swept under the rug so casually is kind of disturbing.

Seriously? All the build up and anxiety just to have nothing happen? No ones punished or apologizes? What the hell?

Reminder this is the same manga that had the lead character (who was a duke’s daughter and the fiancé of the prince!) be banished, had their noble title stripped, was disowned by her family, and was forced to become a nun because she “bullied” another noble girl? All at the age of 18!

I despise rape and to see no punishment come from it pisses me off. Especially when Yuka didn’t do anything wrong and yet was given so many punishments! And yet the prince who almost murdered a highly decorated knight and almost raped a former noblewoman, get no punishment at all?! This doesn’t make any sense!

This just makes all the smaller stupid things that I ignored previously even more annoying. I still don’t understand why the “heroine” lied about Yuka bullying her. She’s not a reincarnated character. And when she comes to the church we clearly see that she’s a complete stupid airhead. So why would an oblivious airhead ruin a random noblewoman who she had no connection to?

I’ll be dropping this series. Good luck to everyone who continues it. And thanks to the translation team for translating these chapters.

Fed-Kun's army
@Alyseb630 I can kind of get why the dude would get no punishment because he is royalty after all. I guess the reason why she forgave him is because she feels like he is still swept up in the plot of the game and his person hasn't grown beyond that. The reason she got banished so easily is because the people who stepped in against her, aka the prince's, had SIGNIFICANTLY more political power. Getting some noble daughter disowned would be child's play. Still though I agree with you on this shit. They try to play it off way too happy go lucky when the dude was about to rape her. Like he wasn't just trying to force a kiss. He was going all in. The fact that she doesn't even feel any disgust or hatred towards him is absurd.
Though the part with the heroine lying was already explained. Basically up until the banishment point, everyone but the villainess was a bot and everything that happened in the game happened in reality. No deviation from the plot was possible up until the end of the game. After that everyone became actual human beings with unique thoughts and emotions. Fate or whatever stopped playing a role in it.
At the end of the day I can't blame you for dropping this. After like 3 or 4 months of hype, this is what we get? Like I understand that no serious punishment would be enacted on the prince, because he simply outranks them, but at the very least he should be out of the running when it comes to being the crown prince. But nope nothing was reported and everyone is "friends." So fucking dumb.

Fed-Kun's army
@Vmpslushie Considering his political capital I don't even think he would get banished, but he should have been taken out of the running as the crown prince. And the fact that NO ONE REPORTED THE INCIDENT fucking hurts me physically. Genuinely was really enjoying this manga up until now. Fucking blows.

Fed-Kun's army
@Vicic Yeah that's just the thing though. He could not be formally punished for his bullshit, but he absolutely can lose his position as crown prince. He would never be imprisoned and whatnot but this would be the perfect opportunity for the other prince's to yoink his position. This would be a huge fucking scandal. The attempted murder of the kingdom's greatest knight and the attempted rape of a former noblewoman. Sure no one is throwing him in the dungeon. But to not even bother fucking reporting it??? Like they just shrug it off like, welp nothing we can do now guess we can be friends.

Fed-Kun's army
@Siquall Even with the mother's backing, he attempted to murder the kingdom's greatest knight. Pretty sure the king likes the knight a decent bit. Not much could be done besides removing his title as the crown prince, but that can't even happen when they don't report it. And the girl forgiving him is also just wrong. I get that nothing could ever result in him being harmed. But just deciding to be friends is not okay.

haha, attemped rape, funny crime! not traumatic at all, just games with some silly willies! time to forgive and forget and move onto the next chapter! :D

Aggregator gang
Annnnnnd don’t forget when he tried to kill you, oh look boar stew is good.

Double-page supporter
I dont even need to say anything everyone hasj just said why this chapter is bad

this has to be a joke wtf

they set it up so well last chapter too

i think im going to drop this, bye and ty translaters^^

Dex-chan lover
I'm willing to give this a pass since unearned villain reformation is pretty common in manga, but I'm not happy about it.

Hopefully it's not indicative of worse stuff down the road.

Users who are viewing this thread