Akuyaku Reijou Tensei Oji-san - Vol. 4 Ch. 25 - The School Festival Arc part 4

Dex-chan lover
i love how everyone just skipped the "maybe she is his sister who gave up the noble life to be with a commoner" instead think she maybe his step-sister.
and chance are she and the mom swapped place with each other, just like the play so they can be with their lover.

Dex-chan lover
Grace: What is this about, mom? How come you know my exact situations, and to such extent?!
Mom: Because I am the same as you, reincarnated into this game world! I am your father, Kenzaburou!
Grace/Kenzaburou:
giphy.webp

Group Leader
No native-english PR? I don't remember there being so many grammar errors on this series. Page 14 in particular is pretty bad.
Yes, I'm from SEA and I don't even know what PR is up until now.

Thanks anyway! Most people, myself included, would just skim through the whole chapter

Is that "those"? As non-native English-speaker, that was confusing, so I ask Meriam Webster and giving me more confusing answer about gene or something,1 until I ask Google Translate.

1 https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/Thos
Yep, That is indeed, a typo.

Edit* Fixed!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
So either the father is related to Anna's mom or Anna's mom and Grace's mother swapped places for today to be in theme of the play of swapping places

Double-page supporter
So either the father is related to Anna's mom or Anna's mom and Grace's mother swapped places for today to be in theme of the play of swapping places

Wouldn't Anna recognise that it's not her mom? They met before the play.​

Aggregator gang
Thank you for the translation. It was great being able to read this manga again after so long. It's always surprising to me how even some quite popular manga don't get picked up by translation groups, even when licensed chapters are far behind raws.

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the chapter, and Anna would have a flat out heart attack if she ever saw Grace in Mai Shiranui cosplay.

Dex-chan lover
And somehow Anna's mother knows Grace's dad... considering Grace's mom wrote the play and she seems to know things... I wouldn't be surprised if she based the play on something that happened in her past meaning could it be that Anna's mom and Grace's swapped their own bodies at some during their academy years?

Double-page supporter
I love this manga so much ! I'm impatient to read next chapters !

Users who are viewing this thread