Akuyaku Reijou to Akuyaku Reisoku ga, Deatte Koi ni Ochitanara - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

I'm looking forward for the next chapter, thank you for all of your hard work!
same here man! Looking forward to the next chapter! and btw... THE COMMENTS ARE BACK!!! LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I MISSED IT SO MUCH!!!

Contributor
I'd like to see the day the scumbag prince gets dumped by his new girl too. She's a bad girl, but he is at least an order of magnitude of a worse person than she is.

Fed-Kun's army
Fuck the prince, fuck that Yuri too.

Lisa and Brigitte should just end up a couple and call it a day

Dex-chan lover
Gonna be fun to wipe the smile out of her face. Preferably with steel wool.

So previously he said he liked stupid girls, and now he's saying Lisa didn't do well on the exam as if it's a bad thing.

At least he's smart enough to not get engaged immediately. That would be stupid.

So he used false rumours against her as well? Those two bastards really do fit each other. Please be unhappy together.

He definitely enjoys teasing her.

Blanket...

THE COMMENTS ARE BACK!!!
Leave a comment and subscribe!

he is so bad that you will end up feeling sorry for Lisa too.
That's got to be quite bad, since she's quite the scum herself.

Dex-chan lover
I always get irritated at the "No it can't be" statements.... like what ? That blanket magically appeared out of thin air ?

Contributor
Please, the accents… I keep misreading "fiance" as "finance." Those accents, they're important.

Regarding Bridgette's memories: in the web novel, she mentions multiple times that her memories of the event aren't clear (not only was she 5, her father burning her hand overshadowed almost everything else).
In fact, Bridgette doesn't even remember who was present, except for her [sperm-donor], her mother (too shocked to move), and the butler (he got punched in the face trying to stop the [sperm-donor]). Additionally, while what was translated in this chapter depicts her mother resenting and blaming Bridgette, which is how Bridgette interpreted what her mother was saying, her mother was actually resenting and blaming herself (Japanese is a pro-drop language, so what was "bad" and "at fault" was never actually stated). It later turns out the combination of shock of the event and depression from not being allowed to see or contact her daughter, compounded by her husband reacting by keeping her secluded in the house (good way to make a depressed person more depressed) results in Bridgette's mother making an agreement with an unseelie (it drains something from her mother to the point of being life-threating), so that she can at least see Bridgette in her dreams. Per consequence, her mother eventually starts to confuse dreams and reality, evident in the woman's avoidance of fire (she screams every time that she won't be able to see [her]).
In the end, Bridgette's mother is just emotionally weak. The sperm-donor on the other hand…

That's got to be quite bad, since she's quite the scum herself.
Having read the novel,
I can confirm that. She's merely an empty-headed bully; he systematically abuses and manipulates Bridgette so that he'll look good for having accepted her as his fiancée and then he tries to remove things which make Bridgette look good after they've broken up (so he won't look like an idiot for having cast her aside). Additionally, Joseph later pushes Lise-or-whatever-her-name-is down the slippery slope, resulting in Lise doing things which are even more out-of-character (according to her childhood friend, anyway).

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread