Albert-ke no Reijou wa Botsuraku wo Goshomou desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 10.1 - Special Chapter

Group Leader
Whatever the author meant it to be, so even if IMHO Addie sounds to fit the story more, I guess I prefer Adi

I agree with monkry that Adi would be better.

While not a direct correlation, I think it goes in line with the times I've seen translators use chinese names rather than japanese because they translated the chinese version and were asked to change it back to japanese names in the comments.

Dex-chan lover
I like Addie better but it seens the consensus is to change it to Adi.

That said I will have to vote for Adi.

Dex-chan lover
Addie is cute, but it sounds like a nickname.. I'll prefer Adi then. Thanks!

I'll just come out and say it even though people aren't commenting or might have noticed, Patrick is a self-serving ass who only thinks about himself, he wasn't even listening to her nor did he want to be with her. It's nice they didn't get married.

i prefer addie, personally
but i guess if adi is what the author chose... weird name though, lol

and omg, i only started readig this today, but i love him so much
agreed with the cleaner, his faces are the best XD
thanks guys, this looks like a lot of work, but its beautiful, and you keep the humour well =D

I prefer Addie as well. While Adi may be his official romanized name, it feels odd.

Also, Addie sounds cuter

I thought it'll be mostly Addie, but opinions seem to be mixed. That said, I prefer Addie because we're already used to it and suddenly changing it to Adi seems a bit weird.

Users who are viewing this thread