Albert-ke no Reijou wa Botsuraku wo Goshomou desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 10.1 - Special Chapter

Addie..... already got used to it since wn one.... and would felt weird to change it tbh..... but at the end of the day either one is fine as long as i got to read their (addie and mary) antics.......🙂

Supporter
I hereby cast my vote to Adi. But I understand it's easier to just keep Addie
Thanks for the chapter!

Fed-Kun's army
I vote for Addie! (even if it's not the correct written form for it, let it be Addie in colloquial form, such as when people say his name)

Fed-Kun's army
I really like this otome-style series. It's a breath of fresh air for the "villainess" and the prime "capture target" to be friends from the get go. In so many of those stories, it's said that they used to be close in the past, but ends up with them not5 being close when the heroine enters the picture.
I like how it is in this case, with both of them understanding and being willing to live according to their status(such as with them originally being fine with marrying each other even without love due to them marrying as friends being preferable to marrying someone they don't like due to political maneuvering).

Dex-chan lover
I am amazed at how well those puns translated. I loved them. xD

EDIT: If it is for fmc's name (as the fact there are images of her right above the question suggests) I vote for addie, the fact pronounciation changes makes it feminine. If it is for the male butler's name (as suggested by the fact she uses addie to refer to him in this chapter) I vote adi, as its pronounces masculine. It is all about using names to signify gender so we know whether its a trap or not.

Dex-chan lover
I don't care what they say, I love your drills, Mary.

So nice to see her having fun with them too. This was just a nice chapter in general, disregarding the slight depressing element at the end.

Fed-Kun's army
let's stick with Addie as it fits the theme plus it sounds a bit more complicated than a simple Adi.

Dex-chan lover
I think it's better to be consistent, so keep using Addie... unless you wanna go back to the previous chapters and change them all to Adi.

Dex-chan lover
Keep it as Addie. Adi is such a weird way to write that name, and doesn't fit the time period/culture. I don't think the author really knows English as well as you guys, anyway.

Double-page supporter
Seeing as drill hair curls are so rare a style in life I will never enjoy the pure punnery in that 'this is not a drill' quip.

Users who are viewing this thread