Albert-ke no Reijou wa Botsuraku wo Goshomou desu - Vol. 2 Ch. 10.1 - Special Chapter

I rather you use Addie, but it's up to you.
And can someone more knowledgeable than me, explain what the parts of the chapter lost in translation meant?

Either one is fine by me. On the one hand, consistency is good. On the other hand, scanlators have to change names often in similar situations.

Double-page supporter
If it had changed the pronunciation, I would have suggested you change it to be consistent. But since it is pronounced mostly the same, I would say it is fine to keep it as-is.

Dex-chan lover
ahaha i was just thinking when i saw there was a new chapter for this series 'man i love her drills and how she flips them without giving a fuck'. And then it turns out the whole chapter is about jokes surrounding her hair. Love it

Either one works, Addie preferably

Dex-chan lover
I am glad that they get along well. Patrick desperately needs a friend like her. It's a real pity the adults ship them.

I think you should use Adi. I wouldn't say either name is that much better, so I would go with what the author says rather than translation continuity. Either way is a respectable decision though

Dex-chan lover
Definitely Addie, since it rhymes with paddy in my head, fits the feel of a childhood nickname, and is consistent with previous translations.

Dex-chan lover
Adi sounds Indonesian, to be honest (2) so I kinda wanna laugh if it's changed to Adi.
On another note, this chapter's joke is gold.
THIS IS NOT A DRILL.

Fed-Kun's army
I have completely forgotten what was going on and who everyone is.

Users who are viewing this thread