Albert-ke no Reijou wa Botsuraku wo Goshomou desu - Vol. 3 Ch. 11

Oh honey I hope you stop trying after the final event, you’re too cute to be a villainess

Double-page supporter
im assuming in the original, mary threw away the school given stamp that she was supposed to use

“I assumed you were planing to take over.”
*mary and addie consulting their solitary, shared braincell*
“NO!”

Dex-chan lover
Even in the WN, I really wonder how no one questioned mary knowing about the stamp. But yeah powers of being the MC i guess

We will see in the next chapter if her prophecy will be fullfilled
but really i did no happen becuase her friendship with the leading lady it become a
a happy ending route

the "plop, splosh, thump" reminded me of when lucas from wmmap was trying to teach athy magic with "pow, wham, smash" HAHA

thanks for the chapter~
i hope this doesnt end too soon

also i misread the first line as bittergourd academy if you get this message me please i m lonely as fuck

Dex-chan lover
So she's a royal from another country? Because if not and she's a royal from this country then she's related to her lover?

Dex-chan lover
@JWChibi
Did they say that Patrick was the prince before? If she's the princess I assume he's just from some high ranking noble house.

I thought Mary either in thoughts or talking to Addie had already told the audience that Alicia was a princess hidden in an orphanage way back, or is the trope that common I'm mixing it up with another of these villainess farce stories?

Dex-chan lover
@piay123 @JWChibi past chapter said that her face looks like the queen (especially her eyes), so maybe she is from a direct line meanwhile Patrick from a branch family.

@JWChibi

Patrick is not a prince, he is the heir of a ducal house and a future Duke. Alicia is the long lost princess of their country as Mary told Addie back when Alicia first appeared.

Dex-chan lover
@kiero13

The premise of the manga is that Mary is an isekai'd girl who knows the game inside and out. The only person she ever tells the future course of events to is Addie. From other people's perspectives, her actions just happened to have certain consequences. Without knowledge that she is guiding things in a certain direction, they wouldn't question why her actions are triggering those effects.

Users who are viewing this thread